Deep Focus on Pharma Logistics Industry
SHANGHAI, Sept. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2nd Pharma Logistics China 2012, organized by CPhI Conferences will take place on 23rd-25th October in Shanghai, China.
Heads from leading biotech/pharmaceutical companies, CROs and logistics solution providers will gather here to discuss key issues and share best experiences.
- Professional 3PL Service Platform for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
Junpei Cheng, General Manager -- Logistics, Sinopharm Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Import Pharmaceutical Product Supply Chain Management
Michael Zhao, General Manager, Sinopharm-FTZ
- Optimizing Last Mile Distribution to Ensure Product Integrity and Control the Cost
Junyu Guo, Vice General Manager/Deputy Chief Pharmacist RLP, Shanghai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Gaining the Benefits of Using IT in your Current Pharma Logistics Network
Kevin Gu, CTO & SVP, Jointown Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Performing an Efficient Cold Chain Management for Long Time Transportation
Marco Antonio Vega, Head of China Quality, Lilly Suzhou Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Implementing Effective Cold Chain Management for Biologic and Clinical Product
Lee Wai Kwong, VP -- Principal Management & Business Development, Cardinal Health China
- Effective End-to-End Process to Develop a Robust Cold Chain System at the Retailer Level to Ensure that Your Drug Reaches to the Patient with the Right Quality
Da Liu, Senior Supply Chain Director, China Resources Medication Business Group Limited
- Developing an Integrated Clinical Trials Logistics
Mariano M. Young Jr., M.D., Director--Vaccine Clinical Research, Pfizer
For more details, please visit: www.pharma-logistics-china.com
Ms. Tracy Cui
SOURCE CPhI Conferences
More by this Source
2013 Pharmaceutical Intellectual Property Forum is Coming in November
Sep 06, 2013, 08:00 ET
Free Download: Two Impressive Case Studies on Drug Delivery Discoveries
Sep 04, 2013, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.