"We are thrilled to make Deezer available to all music fans in the U.S., at a time when the company is growing stronger and developing new technologies that enable us to deliver a much more personalized experience," said Deezer Global Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Hans-Holger Albrecht. "We've already received an overwhelmingly positive response since offering Deezer via our partners Sonos, Bose and Cricket, and now look forward to making our service available to everyone."
Personalized for You
With knowledge and expertise from 50 music editors around the world combined with in-depth data analysis, Deezer delivers the most personalized listening experience possible, while also offering fans insight into local trends and new ways of discovering new artists.
The Deezer Difference
Designed to suit individual music tastes, Deezer boasts a host of unique features, which make music experiences both enjoyable and relevant. A redesigned homepage includes an easy-to-use navigation slider, which quickly guides listeners to the most relevant recommendations and to over 40 million songs and over 40,000 news articles and podcasts, all of which form part of the largest global music catalog in the world.
Additional features include:
- Deezer's FLOW - The most personalized soundtrack that intuitively knows exactly what listeners want to hear, including favorites as well as new tracks. FLOW is designed with discovery in mind and delivers personal recommendations through a combination of algorithms, music experts and contextual information.
- Channels - Explore and discover new music broken down by categories and genres, including news and podcasts – custom-made for listeners based on location and preference.
- Live Radio – Found within Channels, radio listening is made simple with quick access to participating radio stations, including Fingerprinting that lets listeners identify and tag a song on select stations.
- 8 Tracks – Also found within Channels, its popular playlist service enables users to listen to and download their favorite 8 Tracks playlists and songs without ever leaving Deezer.
- Lyrics – Never miss a beat and sing-a-long to favorite tracks with easy-to-follow lyrics on display and on demand. It's karaoke anytime, anywhere.
- Notifications – Stay on top of what's happening in music with personalized suggestions and recommendations mixing a bit of new with the classics.
The Deezer app is available in the U.S. as a free download for all music fans with a trial 30-day Premium + experience, followed by a monthly charge of $9.99.
For more information, visit www.Deezer.com.
Deezer is the first truly worldwide digital music streaming service in over 180 countries. Deezer is at the forefront of a music revolution, allowing fans instant access to the largest global streaming music catalog in the world, with more than 40 million songs and 40,000 podcasts on any device. Combining the best of man and machine, Deezer's global editorial team searches for the best music around the world and its algorithmic recommendations help fans discover music they will truly love. Deezer is available on your favorite device, including smartphone, tablet, PC, laptop, home sound system, connected car or smart TV.
Launched in 2007, Deezer is a privately held company, headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, Miami and around the world. Deezer is currently available as a free download for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows devices or on the web at deezer.com globally outside the U.S.
For the latest news on Deezer go to Deezer.com/company/press
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160719/390920LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/deezer-launches-direct-to-consumers-in-us-with-the-most-personalized-music-discovery-platform-300300657.html