NEW YORK, May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The existing economic environment is stable for the defense industry, and customer confidence will change positively in H1 2016 (January 2016- June 2016). Companies are optimistic about growth prospects during the next six months, due to expectations of higher expenditure on new product development, research and analysis, and a renewed focus on improving operational efficiency and customer retention. Sales will be higher in North America during H1 2016, and spend will increase slightly on mergers and acquisitions over the next six months.
- In total, 43% and 34% of industry executives indicate favorable or very favorable economic conditions in North America and Asia
- One-third of industry executives anticipate no change in customer confidence in the next six months
- On average, defense industry executives forecast an increase of 3.0% in supplier prices for technology in H1 2016
- New product development is the key area where respondents expect to spend more in the next six months
- Executives who operate in North America highlight cyber crime as the biggest concern for H1 2016
- Improving operational efficiency and customer retention are the two main priorities for global defense industry over the next six months
Strategic Defence Intelligence's defense Industry Business Confidence Report H1 2016 presents executives' opinion on the business environment over January 2016-June 2016. Organizations can understand the market by analyzing existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, organizations will have access to information categorized by region wherever applicable.
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examine prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: know industry executives' expectations towards their company's growth prospects and that of the industry over the next six months
- Change in customer confidence: analyze defense industry executives' opinion about the change in customer confidence during H1 2016
- Supplier prices projection: determine expected changes in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: track expected changes in staff headcount and sales for H1 2016 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: know about various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: access information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H1 2016
- Key priorities: examine top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
Reasons To Buy
- Organizations can make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the defense industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected changes in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of defense industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H1 2016
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02796516-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/defense-industry-business-confidence-report---h1-2016-300268082.html