GREENWICH, Conn., June 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The award-winning luxury boutique hotels Delamar Greenwich Harbor and Delamar Southport have announced an exciting new exclusive partnership with Food52 that will raise the bar for hotels around the country. The mini bar that is!
The Delamar luxury brand of hotels has long been known for personalized guest services—from greeting guests with a glass of champagne upon check-in, to seasonal harbor cruises to shuttling them via Tesla to nearby world-class attractions.
Food52 is a humming online community and shop that brings together millions of people to talk about food, share recipes, and swap tips about the best in home cooking and home design. The new partnership will offer guests of Delamar Greenwich Harbor and Delamar Southport in-room amenities such as Serrano Chili Peanut Brittle, Seasoned Roasted Chick Peas, Beef Jerky, and Fennel Chocolate Bars to name a few. Play bartender with a top shelf selection of beer, wine, liquors and Food52's cocktail recipes all in the newly elevated mini bars.
"All too often, hotel mini bars feel like they rob your wallet and your taste buds. That's exactly why we love this new collaboration and hope that it raises the standard for what kind of treats constitute mini bar snacks." Amanda Hesser, co-founder and CEO of Food52 shared.
"Luxury amenities are the backbone to the success of our hotels," says Daniel Coggins, Regional Director of Operations of the Delamar's. "Offerings from Food52 are just one more way that we can deliver the highest quality products to our guests during every point in their stay."
Other luxurious amenities of Delamar Greenwich Harbor and Delamar Southport:
- Extensive private art collections throughout both properties.
- Onsite spa services offered in the award-winning Delamar hotel spas. Even your dog can be booked for an in-room massage by our pet certified massage therapist.
- Premier dining at on-site restaurants Artisan and l'escale (both rated "Don't Miss" by the New York Times).
- Luxurious and spacious rooms with easy access to world-class shopping, beaches and local attractions.
- Guests of Delamar Greenwich Harbor can also enjoy weekend harbor cruises, complimentary wine and cheese hour on Friday and Saturday evenings featuring live piano music on a handmade Bluthner PH, Tesla shuttle service to nearby shopping, museums and beaches, gourmet beach picnic lunches. (Services are location dependent)
COMING SOON: We are pleased to share that the third member of our Delamar family, Delamar West Hartford will be debuting in early 2017, the largest thus far with a 102 guest rooms and suites, Artisan Restaurant, Tavern and Garden and Delamar Spa! More exciting information to come!
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/delamar-hotels-raise-the-bar-300287677.html
SOURCE The Delamar