LONDON, Aug. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Denmark is an import driven automobile market with lack of automobile or tire manufacturing in the country. On account of rising income levels, growing passenger as well as commercial vehicle sales and expanding passenger car fleet size the demand for tires is steadily growing. On the back of growing supply chain and logistics sector in the country, expansion of commercial vehicle fleet is also anticipated to grow over the next five years, which is expected to create demand for commercial vehicle tires during 2016-2021. In addition to various Chinese tire brands, few of the major international tire brands operating in the country include Continental, Michelin, Bridgestone and Yokohama.
According to the TechSci Research report, "Denmark Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", tire market in Denmark is projected to surpass $ 435 million by 2021, on the back of increasing automobile sales, expanding automobile fleet, growing motorization rate and implementation of favorable government policies. Amongst all the tire segments, the passenger car segment dominated the country's tire market with a volume share of more than 90% in 2015, followed by the commercial vehicle segment. In 2015, central Denmark region (Midtjylland region) accounted for the largest share in the country's tire market, followed by capital region of Denmark (Hovedstaden region). "Denmark Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report elaborates the following aspects of tire market in Denmark:
• Denmark Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tires, Light Commercial Vehicle Tires, Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tires, Off-The-Road (OTR) Tires, Two-Wheeler Tires
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Denmark
• To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, tire companies, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with tire manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3937999/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/denmark-tire-market-forecast--opportunities-2021-300307153.html