FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Jan. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Dennis Hearing of Supreme Lending in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, recently completed a specialized educational opportunity being offered in the real estate industry, completing the training for the fifth time and now becoming a trainer himself. The Military Residential Specialist (MilRES®) 8hr CE certification class is offered to Realtors® interested in better serving veterans, active duty personnel, reservists and their families. Presented by nationally known Realtor's® and educator's, Buddy West and Tony Martinez, this one day class brought forward thinking real estate professionals together from around the United States to learn how to better serve their military clients and their families.
The benefits and regulations presented in this class are complex, often misunderstood and sometimes avoided. This class provides the participants with the requisite knowledge to specialize in real estate services to our veteran, active duty military, reservists and their families. The class provides the most current information and sources available. In addition, the Realtors® and loan officers continue to build a national referral network of Military Residential Specialists (MilRES®) for clients considering a move or planning to buy an investment property.
These military heroes and their families deserve the best of care and highest level of professionalism when it comes to their single greatest investment; now Dennis Hearing can provide it at the highest levels her in Florida. Dennis is unique amongst all MilRES® nationally. He is the only mortgage originator certified and approved to teach this class nationally.
For more information on the specialized services Dennis Hearing of Supreme Lending can provide, contact him at 844-4A-VA-LOAN Dennis.Hearing@SupremeLending.com He is licensed to provide mortgage services in the entire state of Florida as well as available for booking to teach the class anywhere in the United States. Currently the Military Residential Specialist (MilRES®) class is eligible for 8 hours of real estate CE credits in Florida.
Dennis is uniquely qualified amongst his peers, he comes from a military family, was also a successful licensed Realtor® from 2003 - 2012 before beginning his career as a mortgage professional. Dennis is a member of VAREP (veterans association of real estate professionals) and volunteers at Mission United of Broward County. If you or someone you know is a veteran, active military, reservist, family of, or work with these military warriors call Dennis today!
Some of the content contained in the Military Residential Specialist (MilRES) training class will answer the top 20 questions and more:
- What is a VA loan?
- Where to apply for a VA home loan?
- Who are the best VA home loan lenders?
- What are VA mortgage rates today?
- Where can I find a VA loan calculator?
- What are VA loan limits?
- What are VA home loan requirements?
- What is a VA loan certificate of eligibility?
- What VA loan closing costs am I responsible for?
- What are the specific VA home loan requirements to buy a home?
- Can I have 2 VA loans at the same time?
- Is a VA loan the best choice or is an FHA mortgage loan or conventional loan better for me?
- Are they other government home loans available?
- How does a gi loan differ from a VA loan?
- Can I use a down payment assistance program like Florida bond together with a military VA loan?
- How do VA interest rates compare to FHA and conventional interest rates?
- How easy is it to refinance VA loan?
- What are the VA home loan requirements regarding inspections?
- Are there other homes loans for veterans?
- What is the military heroes loan program all about?
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dennis-hearing-of-supreme-lending-completes-military-residential-specialist-milres-8-hr-ce-educator-certification-300399285.html
SOURCE Supreme Lending