SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that Dent Wizard International, the leading B2B provider of SMART automotive reconditioning services in North America, has implemented NetSuite OneWorld to power innovation and business growth. Dent Wizard is using NetSuite OneWorld to manage mission-critical business processes, including financial consolidation, inventory management and multi subsidiary management for its fleet of 1,000 service vehicles and three subsidiaries in the U.S. and Canada. With NetSuite OneWorld, Dent Wizard has significantly reduced demands on IT resources and gained operational efficiency even as the company undergoes rapid growth, with revenue up 60 percent since it went live on NetSuite OneWorld in early 2012. With more than 1,800 employees, 1,500 of whom are field service technicians, the NetSuite platform has given Dent Wizard the scalability it needed to eliminate massive amounts of labor-intensive manual processes, while increasing electronic invoicing by more than 30 percent. Dent Wizard now processes more than 1.8 million invoices per year and has streamlined financials and operations while positioning itself to continue innovating and growing atop NetSuite OneWorld.
After it was acquired in 2010 by a private equity firm, Dent Wizard needed to transition off its legacy IT environment, including its on-premise ERP and custom accounts receivables and payroll applications running on an IBM AS/400. After evaluating on-premise solutions including Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) and Epicor, Dent Wizard turned to NetSuite cloud ERP for:
- a broad range of functionality to run complex and mission-critical business processes across multiple subsidiaries on the same platform;
- speed of implementation and time to value;
- a platform that removes the burden of having to manage upgrades and servers and dealing with version lock issues;
- real-time visibility into and control of its business across all business entities and subsidiaries through a single version of the truth;
- the agility, scalability and flexibility to support business growth.
In addition, the NetSuite SuiteCloud development platform provides the capabilities to deliver robust integrations and customizations to meet Dent Wizard's unique business requirements.
"NetSuite gives us a platform for growth and scalability, and from an IT infrastructure standpoint—we don't have to manage servers," said Tammy Conner, Dent Wizard Chief Information and Accounting Officer. "NetSuite has enabled us to run a very lean IT department, and that makes our organization much more efficient. Our people are happy with NetSuite and routinely evaluate how we can optimize the solution for our business."
With NetSuite OneWorld, Dent Wizard has been able to:
- increase its revenue 60 percent across North America.
- gain new flexibility to both win business with new customers and expand services supplied to existing customers, including paintless dent removal, minor paint repairs, bumper repair, cosmetic wheel repair, interior repair, and key programming and replacement.
- efficiently process roughly 1.8 million invoices per year, many of those filed by field service technicians using its Wizard Pro mobile invoicing application on mobile devices, which integrates directly with NetSuite.
- increase electronic invoice processing by 30 percent.
- give key technicians in the company's key division the ability to manage tools and key-related equipment through NetSuite inventory management.
- gain competitive advantage in such areas as using NetSuite's open API for integration and data exchange, gaining efficiency and making its offerings more attractive to customers.
"There's a lot of competition in the cosmetic reconditioning space. Using technology as a differentiator is a key pillar within Dent Wizard's core values," Conner said. "NetSuite enables us to be an innovative company long-term by allowing us to focus on our business vision rather than system capabilities."
About Dent Wizard
Dent Wizard International has been the leader in the development of Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) technology since its establishment in 1983, and today is North America's leading provider of SMART Repairs (Small to Medium Area Repair Techniques). Dent Wizard provides on-site reconditioning services and products to the automotive industry through its relationships with dealerships, auto auctions, rental companies and insurance companies. Services include: PDR; minor paint; wheel repair; chip and scratch repair; bumper repair; headlight brightening; interior repair; key programming and replacement; exterior blackout; and hail damage repair. Dent Wizard also offers Ding Shield®, Ding Shield Preferred and Ding Shield Signature, service plans sold through dealership F&I departments. An affiliate of Gridiron Capital, a leading global private equity investment firm, St. Louis-based Dent Wizard operates throughout the United States and Canada. For more information, please visit www.dentwizard.com
Today, approximately 30,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission-critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite has established itself as the leading provider of enterprise-class cloud ERP suites for divisions of large enterprises and mid-sized organizations seeking to upgrade their antiquated client/server ERP systems. NetSuite continues its success in delivering the best cloud ERP/financial suites to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud accelerates.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc.
SOURCE NetSuite Inc.