NEW YORK, May 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The dental digital X-ray market is projected to reach USD 3,290.6 million by 2020 from USD 2,154.0 million in 2015, at a CAGR of 8.8%. Major factors contributing to the growth of this market include technological advancements, rapidly growing geriatric population, ability of digital systems to reduce diagnosis time and provide improved image quality, growing adoption of cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT), increase in dental disorders, and the growing demand for cosmetic dentistry. However, factors such as high cost of dental digital X-rays and lack of reimbursement for dental care are limiting the growth of this market during the forecast period.
North America commanded the largest share of the global dental digital X-ray market in 2015. Factors such as increase in healthcare expenditure, rising prevalence of dental disorders, presence of large number of prominent players, and conferences and symposia are expected to propel the growth of the dental digital X-ray imaging market in North America.
Rise in healthcare and dental care spending in the U.S. is a key factor contributing to the growth of the dental digital X-ray market. In 2014, the healthcare spending in the U.S. increased by 5.3% to reach USD 3.0 trillion from USD 2.9 trillion in 2013 (Source: Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services). Moreover, the dental services spending in the country increased by 2.8% to reach USD 113.5 billion in 2014, faster than in 2013 when growth was 1.5%. With the rise in dental services expenditure, the adoption of advanced diagnostic equipment such as dental digital X-ray systems is expected to increase in the U.S.
Apart from the comprehensive regional analysis, product analysis, and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years.
The company profiles comprise basic views on key players and their product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted. The above-mentioned market research data, current market sizes, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants make informed decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms, garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the dental digital X-ray g market. The report analyzes the dental digital X-ray market by product, type, application, end user, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the dental digital X-ray market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the dental digital X-ray market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for dental digital X-ray market across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the dental digital X-ray market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03812622-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dental-digital-x-ray-market-by-product-type-hybrid-x-ray-application-end-user---global-forecast-to-2020-300267229.html