DESTINATION DEGUSTATION: Virtuoso® Offers Culinary Packages for Foodies and Seasoned Travelers
NEW YORK, June 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- For seasoned travelers who seek an amazing culinary experience along with an iconic travel destination, the Virtuoso® luxury travel network presents a collection of packages perfect for globetrotting gastronomes looking for the next big thing. For a limited time, food-lovers can reserve one of the following offers from four acclaimed Virtuoso Preview properties: Armani Hotel Milano, Italy; Castello di Casole, Italy; Mandarin Oriental, Paris; and The St. Regis Bal Harbour, Florida. To enrich their experience, would-be travelers who reserve their gastronomic getaway through a Virtuoso travel advisor will receive a host of complimentary items from room upgrades (based upon availability) and daily breakfast, to a complimentary value-added amenity, as well as early check-in and late-check out, if available.
Those interested in adding romance to their fine-fare fling will find the Armani Hotel Milano in Italy the perfect destination with their "Romantic Experience." Couples who book this package will receive:
- Accommodations in an Armani Deluxe Room, including daily American breakfast
- Special welcome gift
- Unique couple's treatment at the Armani/SPA, including two 50-minute massages and access to the SPA facilities with stunning relax area and panoramic views
- Pre-dinner cocktail at the Armani/Lounge
- Romantic degustation dinner at the Armani/Ristorante with wine pairing
Available until December 31, 2012, the Romantic Experience package starts at 1,261 Euros (approximately US$1,517) per couple, per night.
The "Divine Flavors" package at Castello di Casole is designed to delight the senses and includes:
- Five nights in a One-bedroom Suite
- Cookery class for two and wine pairing with a Private Chef and Sommelier
- Vineyard experience with the winemaker, including barrel and vertical tastings of the Estate grown and produced wine, along with lunch
- Chef's tasting menu dinner for two at Ristorante Tosca, including wines selected by the Sommelier
- Tasting of the Estate grown and produced olive oil
- Buffet breakfast daily
The Divine Flavors package starts from 800 Euros (approximately US$1,018) per night, per couple, based on a five-night stay. Valid through December 31, 2012.
Travelers interested in a getaway to the "City of Lights," should look no further than Mandarin Oriental, Paris and their "A Gourmet Experience" package, which includes the following:
- Specially created 9-course tasting menu for two at Sur Mesure par Thierry Marx* (lunch or dinner)
- Daily breakfast for two
Rates for A Gourmet Experience start from 1,439 Euros (approximately US$1,831) per night, per couple. Valid until December 30, 2012. * Please note Sur Mesure par Thierry Marx will be closed for the month of August.
At The St. Regis Bal Harbour guests can indulge in the "Bespoke Culinary Escape," which includes:
- Luxurious accommodations in a Deluxe Ocean view guestroom
- Breakfast for two in Atlantico restaurant
- A wine-paired tasting menu in the renowned J&G Grill, the Jean-Georges Vongerichten inspired restaurant
- Nightly champagne sabering ritual in The St. Regis Bar, followed by a private wine tasting and cheese pairing with the Sommelier in the Wine Vault
- A one-hour private pastry class with Antonio Bachour, one of the Top 10 Pastry Chefs in the United States
- A private poolside Oasis Cabana with pool butler service, fruits and choice of waters.
Based on availability, the Bespoke Culinary Escape rates start from $1,049 per couple plus tax & gratuity; valid through November 30. Note: There is no minimum.
Virtuoso's renowned Hotels & Resorts Program, which this year celebrates its 20th anniversary, includes more than 900 world's-best properties that have been vetted by the network's esteemed travel agency members. An extension of the Hotels & Resorts Program, Virtuoso's Preview hotels are carefully selected prior to opening and invited to take part in a one-year relationship whereby Virtuoso is the only travel agency network with which they affiliate. As a result, clients of Virtuoso members receive unique benefits and offers not available anywhere else in the market.
To reserve any of the above packages or for further information, please contact Virtuoso at 866-401-7974 or visit www.virtuoso.com.
More by this Source
Virtuoso® Welcomes L'Apogee Courchevel Into Its Prestigious Preview Program
Oct 24, 2013, 15:28 ET
Virtuoso® Introduces Journey of Discovery into Midtown with Rosewood London
Sep 25, 2013, 15:07 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.