DETROIT, Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is being released by the Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau:
What: Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau (DMCVB) 2013 Annual Membership Meeting
Who: DMCVB members and the general public are welcome to attend. Cost is $45 for DMCVB members and $50 for non-members. Onsite registration will be available.
When: Monday, January 28, 2013
Where: Max M. Fisher Music Center
3711 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201
Why: Hear from a panel of Detroit sports experts about the impact of sports and the economic benefit they have to our region locally and nationally.
- Bernie Smilovitz, WDIV Local 4 Sportscaster
- David Dombrowski, President, CEO and General Manager, Detroit Tigers
- Gene Myers, Sports Editor, Detroit Free Press
- Greg Hammaren, Senior Vice President and General Manager, FOX Sports Detroit
- Mark S. Rosentraub, Ph. D., Bruce and Joan Bickner Endowed Professor of Sport Management, University of Michigan's School of Kinesiology
All attendees will be entered to win a $500 Moosejaw gift certificate and many other great prizes. Attendees can also take their photo with the Detroit Tigers' mascot Paws.
SOURCE Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau