Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau 2013 Annual Membership Meeting
DETROIT, Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is being released by the Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau:
What: Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau (DMCVB) 2013 Annual Membership Meeting
Who: DMCVB members and the general public are welcome to attend. Cost is $45 for DMCVB members and $50 for non-members. Onsite registration will be available.
When: Monday, January 28, 2013
Where: Max M. Fisher Music Center
3711 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201
Why: Hear from a panel of Detroit sports experts about the impact of sports and the economic benefit they have to our region locally and nationally.
- Bernie Smilovitz, WDIV Local 4 Sportscaster
- David Dombrowski, President, CEO and General Manager, Detroit Tigers
- Gene Myers, Sports Editor, Detroit Free Press
- Greg Hammaren, Senior Vice President and General Manager, FOX Sports Detroit
- Mark S. Rosentraub, Ph. D., Bruce and Joan Bickner Endowed Professor of Sport Management, University of Michigan's School of Kinesiology
All attendees will be entered to win a $500 Moosejaw gift certificate and many other great prizes. Attendees can also take their photo with the Detroit Tigers' mascot Paws.
SOURCE Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.