DUBLIN, Ireland, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4x8tpp/development) has announced the addition of the "Development Analysis of China Aviation Emergency Rescue, 2014" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Aviation emergency medical aid refers to use helicopters or fixed wing aircrafts equipped with medical and rescue personnel and equipments so as to quickly arrive at emergency sites or patients' location, to care the injuries and carry them to medical institutions. Huidian Research estimates that the potential market scale of China's aviation rescue exceeds CNY 3.2 billion.
The report estimates that establishing 24-hour aviation rescue network system by taking helicopters as the main transportation requires 1050 helicopters and the setting up of 850 helicopter rescue spots or bases which are worth CNY 30 billion.
'Development Analysis of China Aviation Emergency Rescue, 2014' mainly analyzes the latest developments of Aviation Emergency Rescue in China, an overview of foreign development situation, latest industry policies, potential market demand and domestic major enterprises and forecasts the future development of this industry. It is provides essential decision-making references for investors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Aviation Emergency Rescue
2. Development Status of International Aviation Emergency Rescue
3. Development Status of China's Aviation Emergency Rescue
4. Demand Analysis of China's Aviation Emergency Rescue
5. Development Prospects and Investment Opportunities of China's General Aviation Market
6. Regional Development of China's Emergency Rescue
7. China's Major Aviation Emergency Rescue Enterprises
8. Development Proposals for China's Aviation Emergency Rescue
- Deer Jet
- Guanlian Xingang (Beijing) Rescue Equipment Co., Ltd
- Reignwood Asia Aviation Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4x8tpp/development
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets