SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Dreamforce 2016 -Dialpad, a leader in pure-cloud modern business communications, today announced it integrates with Salesforce Lightning. The solution will enable Salesforce users, including the surging number of anywhere workers, to communicate with customers, partners and colleagues in entirely new ways, directly from Salesforce. Dialpad is an incredibly effective way for distributed organizations to tie their teams together as 84 percent of companies plan to expand their reliance on a remote workforce.
Dialpad is one of the only solutions in the market that provides full, pure-cloud, business phone capabilities within Salesforce, integrates BYO smart devices into the Salesforce workflow and automatically tracks all business activity in Salesforce, no matter what device or channel – voice, chat, messaging, conference call – workers use to communicate. Dialpad for Salesforce is ideal for enterprises with large numbers of anywhere workers or highly distributed sales and service organizations.
Everything about the way we work has changed. People, places, and things are connected in the cloud, which has accelerated the rise of the anywhere worker, including anywhere sales teams, anywhere call center agents, anywhere developers and IT administrators, even anywhere executives – always on-the-go and working from wherever they need to be: home offices, hotels, cafes, subways and trains, airports and airplanes, cabs and Uber rides. According to the 2016 "The Era of the Anywhere Worker" report, a survey conducted by Dialpad and Altimeter Group, 89 percent of respondents would prefer to work outside of the office at least one full day per week and 75 percent prefer a mobile smartphone over a desk phone for business calls.
The rise of the anywhere worker has created new opportunities for Salesforce users to connect BYO smart devices to the Salesforce applications they depend on to run their businesses and deliver amazing customer experiences. Dialpad's service running on Salesforce Lightning helps anywhere workers stay connected and better track activity.
"The rise of the anywhere worker is forcing a fundamental change in how we think of the enterprise and the technology needed to enable teams to be more agile and productive," said Craig Walker, CEO of Dialpad. "The Dialpad integration with Salesforce Lightning is another nail in the coffin of the irrelevant desk phone, and another win for anywhere workers who can't be saddled to their desks."
Offered as a service, Dialpad is a leading pure-cloud modern business communications solution that requires absolutely no on-premises servers, storage or hardwired phones. Dialpad can be deployed in minutes, enabling organizations of any size to immediately derive more value from their shift to the cloud by better connecting offices and mobile workers and making it easier for all employees to connect and collaborate.
"At Dreamforce, attendees will experience firsthand the power of Salesforce Lightning for cloud communications," said Scott Beechuk, SVP Service Cloud, Salesforce. "By working closely with partners like Dialpad, we're giving customers an ecosystem of applications that make it easier for employees to run their business from any device and deliver amazing customer experiences from anywhere."
"Our workforce is 63 percent remote and scattered across North America," said Mike Hincks, Director of IT Infrastructure at Vivint Solar. "We rely on Dialpad's enterprise-grade business phone solution to support these anywhere workers, and I'm very excited about the potential of having Dialpad living directly inside Salesforce Lightning. With the new integration, our sales and service teams will be able to engage with customers not only on any device, but also right from within the world's number one CRM platform."
Dialpad Features and Benefits for Salesforce Lightning Users
Seamless integration between Dialpad and Salesforce Lightning delivers the following key features and benefits.
Anywhere Sales, Service, and Marketing
- Answer calls directly within Salesforce Lightning
- Click-to-call any Salesforce Lightning record
- Switch calls live back and forth between Lightning and any mobile device
- Transfer calls to colleagues, departments, groups, or distributed call queues
- Record any calls and easily listen to recordings in Lightning
- Access the entire Salesforce contact list
- Access the company-wide directory from any device
- Automatically log activities and add notes from any device
- Utilize call queues for distributed sales and service
- Expose contextual customer data to allow teams to respond faster and more efficiently to sales and service calls
Dialpad's Modern Business Communications solution includes
- HD audio and video
- Mobile-First with full enterprise call controls: ring every device, call transfer, 3-way calling, call screening, call forwarding
- Messaging - SMS, MMS, and group messaging
- UberConference by Dialpad includes screen-sharing, recordings, and call summaries with no downloads or PINs
- Full integration with Salesforce, Google Apps for Work, Microsoft Office365, and LinkedIn
- Everywhere Administration – easy setup and provisioning, single sign-on, company directory, simple adds and changes, and enterprise-grade security.
- Enterprise-wide Interactive Voice Response (IVR) for the anywhere worker.
- Actionable analytics on all usage: calls, minutes, devices used, internal vs. external calls, missed calls, and communication device usage.
"Pure-cloud communications is the next disruption for every enterprise. Forward-thinking vendors who put together a partner strategy that helps customers and companies connect no matter where they are, how they want to communicate, or what device they want to use will transform the market. Pure-cloud communications is a differentiator for customers, and they all seek a first-mover advantage," said R "Ray" Wang, Principal Analyst & Founder, Constellation Research, Inc.
Pricing and Availability
Dialpad integration with Salesforce Lightning will be available Q4 2016 starting at $25 per user per month for unlimited domestic calls. For more information or to sign up for Dialpad, visit the Dialpad website or call 1-844-979-4824.
Dialpad is one of the top pure-cloud communications solutions for business. Available on any device, Dialpad includes HD voice, HD video, group messaging, SMS, MMS, conferencing, and screen sharing. Dialpad for Salesforce® Lightning brings the most loved business phone system directly inside of your favorite CRM. Join 25,000+ companies who have ditched their desk phones. Connect Everyone. Work Anywhere.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dialpad-empowers-the-anywhere-worker-with-salesforce-lightning-300337704.html