SALT LAKE CITY, June 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Basic Research, distributor of some of the best-selling, most sought-after formulations in the world, is opening up its business to third-party partners and accepting product submissions to expand its product line. The company is seeking innovative, unique products in multiple categories and welcomes all types of submissions. The company's expertise in distributing through direct response channels, as well as its retail connections, makes this a great opportunity for small businesses, startups, and even individuals with unique formulas to submit their research-backed products for partnership with an established company that has 25 years of experience in multiple consumer industries.
Why partner with Basic Research?
• Proven Track Record: Basic Research helped usher in the human growth hormone (hGH) revolution when it began distributing the incredible oral growth hormone boosting formula, SeroVital®-hgh. SeroVital-hgh created a new category in the marketplace and has sold over 2.5 million boxes since its launch in 2012, through both direct response advertising and its retail partnerships with Ulta, GNC, and Kohl's.
With its sister company Klein-Becker USA®, Basic Research revolutionized the skin-care world by bringing real research and science into it with products like StriVectin®-SD, one of the most effective, highly recognized, and successful skin-care products of all time. And for more than two decades, Basic has been distributing top sellers like Zantrex®-3, the high-energy diet pill; Hylexin®, the skin-care product for serious dark circles under the eyes; Dark Spot Eraser, the formula specifically developed to promote a significant, visible decrease in dark spots in just minutes; Relacore® Extra, America's #1 selling "belly fat" pill; and more.
• Solid Financial Footing: Basic Research has a strong and institutional investor base, and is well-capitalized to pursue growth opportunities. Basic also generates a robust income stream from products currently in the marketplace and specializes in both direct response and retail distribution.
• Substantial Resources: Unparalleled marketing expertise with capabilities in print, digital, and television mediums. Their products have been featured in Allure, Us Weekly, Family Circle, Self, and more, as well as on Fox & Friends, Lifetime's How to Look Good Naked, and Jill's Steals and Deals on the Today show. Other resources include a research and development team; compliance, quality assurance, and legal departments to ensure that all product lines are not only highly effective, but also strictly adhere to the highest industry standards; shipping and fulfillment from their 200,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility in the heart of Salt Lake City's International Business Center; adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices; and a full-service, bilingual call center.
• Strong Retail Partnerships: Basic has a long-standing reputation with major retailers like Ulta, GNC, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Kohl's, and more. Basic has distributed products in 45,000 individual retail outlets in more than 35 countries worldwide, and has sold over 60 million products across more than 25 brands. Basic Research was the first independent company to successfully establish itself as a distributor in the prestige cosmetics industry, and was one of the first independent companies to get products accepted for sale by Wal-Mart.
• Celebrity and Agency Partnerships: Basic Research has worked directly with celebrities to help increase product distribution. Through ThinCare International, they created a line of weight-loss products with celebrity trainer Jillian Michaels. Partnering with actress and singer Jennifer Lopez, Basic Research created BodyLab®, an innovative, research-based line of health and fitness formulas designed specifically for a woman's body. Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi of MTV's Jersey Shore was a spokesmodel for Zantrex-3 Fat Burner. Jenny McCarthy also partnered with the Zantrex line, acting as a spokesperson for SkinnyStix, the drinkable formula that is the best-tasting, easiest, most incredible way to lose weight, burn fat, increase energy, heighten focus, boost mood and much, much more.
Trust Basic Research to bring your research to life. For more information on Basic Research and how to submit your product ideas and proposals, please visit: www.basicresearch.org
All trademarks are the property of their individual owners.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dietary-supplement-and-skin-care-giant-basic-research-now-accepting-product-submissions-300468259.html
SOURCE Basic Research