LONDON, June 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The #DMWF team are excited to be hosting the third of their high-level digital and social marketing conferences of the year, which is being held in London, 20th - 21st June 2016!
Organised by the team that brought you #SMWF - Social Media World Forum - #DMWF has evolved from this to include a wider scope of digital marketing topics. It is a global digital and social marketing conference series which brings together the worldwide digital marketing community to tackle the challenges that the digital future presents.
The digital marketing agenda includes case-study led content, interactive debates and structured innovation labs. The conference programme features a wide array of expertise in the keynote track, examining topics including:
- Content marketing
- Customer experience
- Data marketing
- Social media marketing
- Digital commerce and more
Just to give you a little glimpse of the high-calibre speakers that will be at #DMWF London, please see below:
- Antonia McCahon, Global Head of Digital Acceleration, Pernod Richard
- Mark Adams, Senior Vice President & Head of Innovation, VICE Media
- Mario Bosaz, Global Senior Digital Director, Coca-Cola
- Bian Salins, Head of Social - Digital, TSB Bank
- Georgina Goode, Group Head of Engagement & Social Media, Government Digital Service
- Kai Gait, Senior Global Digital Director, GSK
- Selena Gabat, Director Social Media, Sky Deutschland
- Paul Gill, Head of Digital Engagement, Oxfam
- Richard Shilton, Head of Social Media, Virgin Trains
- Alex Alying, Head of BBC Worldwide Digital Studios, BBC
#DMWF are also hosting events in:
For more information on #DMWF 2016, including details of how to attend, exhibit or sponsor, please visit http://www.digitalmarketing-conference.com/london. You can also see a full list of speakers.
Notes to editors:
#DMWF is part of an international event series owned and organised by Six Degrees Events.