North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global digital pathology market in 2016, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). The large share of the North American region can be attributed to the presence of major pharmaceutical companies, increased cancer prevalence, presence of top market players, and growing government initiatives in Canada. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the forecast period, mainly due to the growing chronic diseases prevalence, entry of top players and less stringent regulations in field of diagnostics.
The digital pathology market witnesses high competitive intensity, as there are several big and small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies (partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations, expansions, new product launches, and acquisition) to increase their market shares and establish a stronger foothold in the global market. Prominent players in the global digital pathology market are Leica Biosystems Nussloch GMBH (Germany), Ventana Medical Systems, Inc.(U.S.), Hamamatsu Photonics K.K (Japan), 3D Histech Ltd(Hungary)., Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Apollo Enterprise Imaging Corp.(U.S.), Xifin, Inc.(U.S.), Definiens AG (Germany), Visiopharm A/S (Denmark), Omnyx, LLC.(U.S.), Corista LLC (U.S.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help them garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the digital pathology market. The report analyzes the market based on type, application, therapeutic area, and end user
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the digital pathology market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various digital pathology products across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the digital pathology market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the digital pathology market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03878151-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/digital-pathology-market-by-product-type-end-user-application---global-forecasts-to-2021-300331428.html