Dimension Data Takes Two Global Awards at Cisco Partner Summit 2014 Nineteen additional partner awards spanning the Americas, EMEAR and Asia Pacific
NEW YORK, April 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dimension Data, the $5.8 billion global ICT solutions and services provider, today announced that it was awarded two global awards at Cisco's recent Partner Summit in Las Vegas, including Services Partner of the Year, and Capital Partner of the Year. The Americas, EMEAR, and Asia Pacific regions together scooped up 19 additional awards.
Awarded to exemplary channel partners, the Cisco Partner Summit Global awards are designed to recognize best-in-class business practices and serve as a model to the industry. Areas of consideration include innovative practices, application successes, unique programs, problem solving and sales approaches.
Brett Dawson, Group CEO, Dimension Data said, "It's a tremendous honor to be named Cisco's Global Services Partner of the Year. Dimension Data has a clear and ambitious services strategy, and key to this strategy is ensuring we're able to cater to the different ways that clients wish to consume technology, be it through traditional systems integration via a managed services or IT outsourcing arrangement, or on an as-a-service basis. The Group will continue to invest to ensure we offer our clients ever-increasing business value through our services."
"Cisco is privileged to work alongside the most talented channel partners in the industry, and we remain committed to our partners' success," said Edison Peres, senior vice president, Worldwide Channels, Cisco. "We are honored to name Dimension Data as our Global Support Services Partner of the Year, and our Capital Partner of the Year, and acknowledge their outstanding achievements."
In the Americas Dimension Data won:
- SP Architecture Technologies Partner of the Year in Chile
- Architecture Excellence Borderless Network Partner of the Year in Mexico
In the EMEAR theatre, Dimension Data took 11 awards in Europe:
- The Netherlandsscored a double victory withCisco Enterprise Partner of the Year and Services Partner of the Year
- Belgium also scored two awards including Enterprise & Public Sector Partner of the Year
- and SP Architecture Technologies Partner of the Year
- Italy was named Collaboration Partner of the Year
- Portugal lifted the Cloud Builder Partner of the Year award
- Germanyalso scored two awards and was namedEnterprise Networking Partner of the Year and Capital Partner of the Year
- Spain took Service Provider Architecture Partner of the Year award
In Africa, Dimension Data South Africa was named:
- Network Architecture Partner of the Year
- Group's East Africa business wasCisco's Data Center Partner of the Year
In the Asia Pacific theatre, Dimension Data Australia won:
- Business Transformation Partner of the Year
- Community Contribution Partner of the Year
- Learning Partner of the Year
- ANZ Partner of the Year
Dimension Data in New Zealand won:
- Cisco's Innovation Partner of the Year award
- Training Partners, a Dimension Data Asia subsidiary won Cisco's APJC Collaboration Learning Partner of the Year
Cisco Partner Summit Global awards reflect the top-performing partners within specific technology markets across all geographical regions. All award recipients are selected by a group of Cisco Worldwide Partner Organization and regional executives.
About Dimension Data
Founded in 1983, Dimension Data plc is an ICT services and solutions provider that uses its technology expertise, global service delivery capability, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients. Dimension Data is a member of the NTT Group. Visit us at www.dimensiondata.com/na and www.facebook.com/DimensionDataAmericas or follow us on Twitter: @DimensionDataAM.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com.
SOURCE Dimension Data