Dimension Data To Demonstrate Industry Leadership In Unified Communications & Collaboration At InfoComm 2014 Experts Will Unveil What's next in Unified Communications and Managed Services for Video
LAS VEGAS, June 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dimension Data, the $6 billion global ICT solutions and services provider, announced today that it will showcase its expertise in unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) at InfoComm 2014, June 14-20, 2014. A leader in UC&C and the world's largest video integrator by revenue and number of endpoints, Dimension Data executives have been tapped to present insights in multiple speaking sessions during the show:
- David Danto, principal consultant, Dimension Data Americas
- Tuesday, 1:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m., Guest Expert Unified Communications Seminar
- Thursday, 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m., Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Thursday, 12 p.m. – 2 p.m., State of Collaboration Tools Lunch and Learn
- Troy Treto, collaboration practice manager at Nexus, a Dimension Data Company
- Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., The Merger of AV and IT – What Works, What Doesn't?
- Scott Cruikshank, communications business unit director. Dimension Data Americas
- Wednesday, 12 p.m. – 2 p.m., State of the Industry Lunch and Learn
- Jay Schwartzberg, sales director, managed video services and VCaaS, Dimension Data Americas
- Thursday, 3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., Visual Collaboration in the Cloud
- Mitch Hershkowitz, national practice manager, Dimension Data Americas
- Amy Smith, director of collaboration at Nexus, a Dimension Data Company
- Thursday, 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., Clearing Video Collaboration Adoption Hurdles
- Jim Oldham, senior VP global sales, Dimension Data Americas
- Friday, 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m., Themes and Trends from InfoComm 2014
With UC&C technologies, the challenge is not tools and technology. Instead, it's about deployment, change management and user experience. The key to success lies with the ability to enable end-users to be more productive and easily use these tools.
"To get the most out of their UC&C deployments, organizations must first understand the nuances of how their employees work based on the organization and job role," said Grant Sainsbury, vice president of advanced solutions at Dimension Data. "By selecting and deploying solutions that are in sync with how different profiles of users work on a day-to-day basis, the result will be a UC&C deployment that is intuitive to employees, which makes them more effective and productive."
Dimension Data will be onsite at booth # N2233. To schedule a meeting with Dimension Data at InfoComm, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For live updates from the show, follow and engage with Dimension Data on Twitter: @DimensionDataAM and Facebook: Dimension Data Americas.
About Dimension Data
Founded in 1983, Dimension Data plc is an ICT services and solutions provider that uses its technology expertise, global service delivery capability, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients. Dimension Data is a member of the NTT Group. Visit us at http://www.dimensiondata.com/en-US and www.facebook.com/DimensionDataAmericas or follow us on Twitter: @DimensionDataAM.
SOURCE Dimension Data