OCEAN VIEW, Delaware, November 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Dimethyl Carbonate Market size is estimated to reach USD 738.2 million by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160418/799556-a )
Robust growth in the polycarbonate industry on account of its widespread applications in the end user industries such as automotive and electronics, is analysed to be the key factor stimulating dimethyl carbonate market size growth by 2024. In 2015, the global polycarbonate business generated revenue over USD 14 billion and is estimated to surpass USD 22 billion by the end of 2024, with projected growth more than 5%.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/823
Business growth is mainly attributed to the increasing automotive and electronic gadgets including cell phones and other appliances on account of increasing customer disposable income and upgrading lifestyles. High light transmission, creep modulus, electrical insulation, thermal resistance and dimensional stability are some PC physical characteristics which makes them preferred in vehicle parts.
Growing paints & coatings industry mainly due to escalating construction sector will positively influence the global dimethyl carbonate market. The product is an economic and offers superior solubility characteristics. In 2015, paints & coatings industry generated revenue more than USD 110 billion and is forecast to touch USD 165 billion by 2024, with close to 4% growth. Increasing paints & coatings demand owing to its broad application spectrum in construction, automotive parts and industrial will consequently propel the dimethyl carbonate market.
Global dimethyl carbonate market share is experiencing inclining growth in the past few years owing to its environment friendly chemical regulations and its competitive price. Its manufacturing technology requires to undergo various stringent guidelines formulated by the license providers, this may hamper industry growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, difficulty synced with technology implementation may further obstruct growth. However, increasing product capability to substitute ethanol as a fuel additive, mainly due to its low toxicity, low vapor pressure and high boiling point will complement industry growth significantly. It also exhibits valued added emission characteristics making it desirable to find application in transportation fuel.
Browse key industry insights spread across 105 pages with 89 market data tables & 12 figures & charts from the report, "Dimethyl Carbonate Market Size By Application (Polycarbonate, Solvent, Pharmaceutical, Pesticide), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, China, India, Japan, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, GCC) Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 - 2024" in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global dimethyl carbonate market size is set to reach USD 738.2 million by 2024, with estimated gains at 6.6% CAGR.
- In 2015, dimethyl carbonate market share for polycarbonate generated revenue roughly around USD 200 million. Inclining growth in the electronics and automotive industry accompanied with rising product usage will boost DMC market in the coming years.
- Solvent applications will expand at over 6% CAGR from 2016 to 2024. The product offers high solubility, evaporation rate and odor, which makes it suitable to find usage in paints & coatings industry. In addition, the product can be used in architectural coatings, architectural coatings and steel drum linings owing to boost business growth.
- Asia Pacific, particularly led by India China and Indonesia, dominated the dimethyl carbonate market size in 2015. The regional growth was mainly propelled by growing end user industries, including construction and electronics, particularly due to increasing consumer disposable income.
- In 2015, the global dimethyl carbonate market was moderately fragmented. Some of the product manufacturer contributing the industry share includes AkzoNobel, EMD Millipore Corporation, UBE Industries, HaiKe Chemical Group, Tangshan Chaoyang Chemical and Dongying City Longxing.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/823
Dimethyl carbonate market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry, with estimates & forecast in terms of volume in kilo tons and revenue in USD million from 2013 to 2024, for the following segments:
Global Dimethyl Carbonate Market By Application
The above information is provided on a regional and country basis for the following:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Browse Related Reports:
- Aerosol Propellants Market Size by Product (DME & Methyl Ethyl Ether, Hydrocarbons, Nitrous Oxide & Carbon Dioxide), By Application (Household, Personal Care, Foods, Automotive & Industrial, Medical, Paints), Industry Outlook Report, Regional Analysis, Application Development, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2015 - 2022
- Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK) Market Size By Application (Paints & Coatings, Adhesives, Printing Inks), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Landscape & Forecast, 2015 - 2022
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
SOURCE Global Market Insights Inc.