LONDON, Jan. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) – our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
What is the trajectory for the Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) market? If you are involved in DEW then you must read this brand new report. Visiongain's report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2027, assessing market data, technological trends, regional opportunities and business prospects.
Discover How to Stay Ahead
Our 221 page report provides 253 tables, charts, and graphs to help illustrate the market space. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecast sales at overall world market and regional level. You will see financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) market.
Forecasts from 2017-2027 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects for Directed Energy Weapons (DEW)
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2027, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market evaluation.
- You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT/PEST analysis), product profiles and analysis of commercial developments.
Discover sales predictions for the world DEW market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) market you will find revenue forecasts to 2027 for the following submarkets:
- High Powered Microwave (HPM)
- High Powered Laser (HPL)
Our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains DEW business. You will understand the dynamics of the defence industry and assess its potential future sales, discovering the critical factors likely to achieve success.
What are the prospects for DEW in the leading regions and countries?
You will discover individual revenue forecasts for 9 leading national Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) market markets and RoW from 2017-2027: Each of the 8 leading national markets as well as the ROW are further segmented by the two submarkets for High Powered Microwave (HPM) and High Powered Laser (HPL)
There will be growth in established Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) markets and in developing countries. Our analysis shows that the US, in particular, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2027.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) will reach $5.34bn in 2017, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2027. Market entry of matured US defence programme products, investment from countries like India and Israel and increasing demand for laser technology will increase sales to 2027.
Our work identifies which organisations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
- Azimuth Corporation
- BAE Systems plc
- The Boeing Company
- General Atomics
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd
- Raytheon Company
- Rheinmetall AG
What issues will affect the Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) industry?
Our new report discusses the issues and events affecting the Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- Value of discrete directed energy weaponry
- Fear of industry failure?
- Technological issues
- Scalable power levels and non-lethal applications
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) report helps you
In summary, our 221 page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2027 for the world Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) market and 2 submarkets – discover the industry's prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2027 for the leading 9 national markets including RoW – Australia, Canada, Germany, India, Israel, Japan, UK, US, and ROW
- Further qualitative analysis of 2 national markets in the Rest of the World section: China and Russia
- Predicted revenues of 2 leading Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) submarkets to 2027 – see the potentials of top products
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4595329/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/directed-energy-weapons-dew-market-report-2017-2027-300386909.html