Discover Casa Buitoni in Tuscany With a Trip for Two to Italy
BUITONI® to Send 'Discover Our Italian Masterpieces' Contest Winners to Casa Buitoni in Italy
SOLON, Ohio, Oct. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Here's your chance to live la dolce vita by discovering the secrets of authentic Italian cooking with a dream getaway to the Italian countryside! BUITONI® is opening their kitchens at Casa Buitoni in the heart of Tuscany to one lucky winner and a guest where they will get to experience the inspiration of Casa Buitoni and cook alongside BUITONI chefs to help create Italian masterpieces.
Starting September 15th, BUITONI wants to know what inspires you to be creative in the kitchen when preparing and enjoying Italian cuisine. Share a photo and a few sentences about what inspires you and you could win a trip for two to Casa Buitoni in Italy to discover where true Italian masterpieces are created (full Rules and entry details can be found at Buitoni.com/contest).
The Grand Prize winner will win a week's vacation for two to Tuscany, Italy, which includes a two day trip to Casa Buitoni in Sansepolcro, Italy, $2,000 cash, a year's supply of BUITONI products, a digital camera, car service to and from airports, and private tours around Italy.
Nine finalists will receive Tuscany-inspired BUITONI "Discover Your Dream Dinner" prize packages that include a year's supply of BUITONI products. Additionally, each month 150 entrants will be randomly selected to receive a BUITONI™ calendar and VIP coupon. And everyone who enters will be a winner when they receive an exclusive recipe from Casa Buitoni via email.
"Casa Buitoni is an incredible place where we live and breathe our artisanal philosophy of food – taking the simplest, most healthful ingredients and artfully combining them for an extraordinary meal," said Brigid Gilmore, Director of Marketing for BUITONI. "Our chefs in Italy are inspired daily by their beautiful surroundings at the Casa and they use this to create truly extraordinary Italian dishes brought to you by BUITONI."
To help celebrate this rich history and tradition, BUITONI has added a new line of frozen meals for two to its already popular line of refrigerated Italian pastas and sauces. BUITONI Riserva meals deliver high quality, all-natural authentic Italian ingredients, like tender sweet Italian sausage, fresh roasted Portabello mushrooms, custom Ricotta, and imported Pecorino Romano. Time-honored culinary techniques bring out the integrity and flavor of these carefully selected ingredients. Premium pasta pillows are overstuffed, noodles are thin and delicate, and perfectly paired sauces enhance the natural flavors.
For a truly delicious Italian dinner for two any night of the week, look for these new BUITONI Riserva premium frozen meals at your local grocer:
- New! Shrimp and Lobster Ravioli With Garlic Butter Sauce (22 oz., SRP $9.99): Sweet and succulent wild lobster from the North Atlantic is combined with shrimp, and custom impastata ricotta cheese in freshly made ravioli, and is finished with a drizzle of the lightest Garlic Butter Sauce.
- New! Four Cheese & Spinach Ravioli with Tomato Basil Sauce (26 oz., SRP $8.99): A custom impastata ricotta cheese combined with aged Parmesan, imported pecorino Romano, Asiago and Fontina cheeses and freshly picked spinach. The rich cheeses are nestled inside our freshly made ravioli and topped with a tomato basil sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil and fresh-roasted garlic.
- New! Chicken & Mushroom Ravioli with Marsala Wine Sauce (22 oz., SRP $8.99): Freshly made ravioli filled with oven roasted white meat chicken, fresh roasted Portobello mushrooms and a blend of custom impastata ricotta, Fontina, aged Parmesan and provolone cheeses. Marsala sauce simmered with Portobellos completes the dish.
- New! Braised Beef & Sausage Ravioli with Creamy Marinara Sauce (24 oz., SRP $8.99): Ravioli filled with only premium, natural beef and a unique blend of sweet Italian sausage, aged Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses and sweet carrots. This special ravioli is topped with a simple, creamy marinara sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes, light cream and Parmesan cheese.
- New! Grilled Chicken & Spinach Cannelloni with Alfredo Sauce (22 oz., SRP $8.99): Freshly made semolina flour cannelloni is filled with grilled natural white meat chicken, spinach and custom impastata ricotta, Fontina, aged Parmesan, imported pecorino Romano and Asiago cheeses. Baked until golden and topped with a decadent Alfredo sauce.
- New! Southern Italian Style Meat Lasagna (24 oz., SRP $8.99): Freshly made lasagna noodles are layered with all-natural Italian sausage meat sauce, Mozzarella, custom impastata Ricotta and Parmesan cheeses.
Pair any of these meals with a simple salad and favorite wine for an easy, yet extraordinary, Italian meal for two. The result is an exceptional dish you'll want to savor. These six new products from BUITONI are available in the frozen section of grocery stores nationwide. To get inspired to create your own Italian masterpieces, visit our Inspiration Gallery at BUITONI.COM/CONTEST.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contest runs from 9 a.m. ET 9/15/2010 to 11:59 p.m. ET 12/31/2010, and is open to legal US and D.C. residents age 21 and over. Void where prohibited. Visit BUITONI.COM/CONTEST for prize details, full rules and to enter.
About Buitoni North America
Buitoni North America, the maker of BUITONI® refrigerated pastas, sauces, shredded cheeses, and frozen meals for two, is part of Nestle USA. Nestle acquired Buitoni in 1988 with the vision of applying its vast technical know-how to expand the range of BUITONI® products. Today, a wide variety of BUITONI® products are available throughout Europe and the United States. Many of the favored BUITONI® recipes were developed at Casa Buitoni in Italy where Buitoni has been creating award-winning Italian foods for more than 175 years. For product news and information, visit Buitoni.com.
About Nestle USA
Named one of "The World's Most Admired Food Companies" in Fortune magazine for thirteen consecutive years, Nestle provides quality brands and products that bring flavor to life every day. From nutritious meals with Lean Cuisine® to baking traditions with Nestle® Toll House®, Nestle USA makes delicious, convenient, and nutritious food and beverage products that enrich the very experience of life itself. That's what "Nestle. Good Food, Good Life" is all about. Well-known Nestle brands include: Nestle® Toll House®, Nestle® Nesquik®, Nestle® Coffee-mate®, Stouffer's®, Lean Cuisine®, HOT POCKETS® and LEAN POCKETS® brand sandwiches, Nescafe®, Nescafe® Taster's Choice®, NESTLE® Juicy Juice®, Buitoni®, DREYER'S/EDY'S®, Nestle® Crunch®, Nestle® Butterfinger®, Wonka®, DIGIORNO®, TOMBSTONE® and CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® frozen pizza.. Nestle USA, with 2009 sales of $10.4 billion, is part of Nestle S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland — the world's largest food company with a commitment to Nutrition, Health & Wellness — with 2009 sales of $99 billion. For product news and information, visit Nestleusa.com or NestleNewsroom.com.
All trademarks are owned by Societe des Produits Nestle S.A., Vevey, Switzerland.
SOURCE Buitoni North America
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.