The five episodes will be available on discoverLosAngeles.com/redbull and redbull.com/discoverLosAngeles, rolled out over a two-week period beginning today:
- December 14: Masekela skateboards around booming Downtown, where he pops into the Staples Center for a Clippers game and foodie paradise Grand Central Market for lunch
- December 15: Dalhausser and his wife, fellow beach volleyball player Jennifer Corral, show off both their volleyball skills and South Bay beach neighborhood
- December 16: Keene highlights some of his favorite trails in the Santa Monica mountains and talks about the diversity of the sweeping views
- December 19: Pemberton, a frequent visitor to L.A., explores Venice on paddle board with the help of SUP champion Izzi Gomez and cruises the town in a convertible
- December 20: Zurita takes to the streets of Hollywood and The Valley on his BMX bike as he talks about his love for L.A.
For more information, please visit discoverLosAngeles.com.
ABOUT DISCOVER LOS ANGELES
Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board is a private, non-profit business association whose primary mission is to market and promote Los Angeles as the premier site for leisure travel, meetings and conventions as the City's official tourism marketing organization.
One of the world's most dynamic and diverse destinations, Los Angeles is comprised of more than 30 diverse neighborhoods and considered the cultural hub of the Pacific Rim. Home to near-perfect weather, 75 miles of jaw-dropping shoreline, more museums than any other U.S. city and an award-winning culinary scene, Los Angeles presents endless possibilities that keep its more than 45 million annual visitors entertained. For more information, visit the official visitor information website of Los Angeles at discoverLosAngeles.com, join the more than one million people who follow L.A. Tourism's Facebook page at facebook.com/LosAngelesFan, or follow @discoverLA on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/discover-los-angeles-teams-up-with-action-sports-stars-to-highlight-las-best-outdoor-activities-300377428.html
SOURCE Discover Los Angeles