LONDON, October 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Entering its 4th consecutive year, the World Drug Delivery & Formulation Summit 2013 informs attendees of leading industry updates, strategies and technologies through technical workshops, case studies and presentations.
The three day summit delivers the latest information on formulation strategies for small molecule and biological compounds, novel routes of delivery, advances in drug delivery devices and best practices in supporting the sourcing and management of outsourcing and partnering relationships.
We are pleased to announce that Dr Sven Schreder will be speaking at the annual Drug Delivery & Formulation Forum 2013 on 'preventing the demise of the research-driven pharmaceutical industry model.'
His exclusive presentation will cover:
- Comparing and contrasting the development model of today to that of 10 years ago
- Deploying effective strategies to overcome the patent cliff & maintain competitive edge over generics
- Realising the current reimbursement & attrition landscape and the potential model forecasts
- Exploring relevant countermeasures - best practices and challenges in deployment & maintenance
- Examples of chosen strategies in the industry - open innovation, new business models, translational & personalised medicines & collaborations
- Is adopting a cross-industry development strategy a realistic goal or is the secretive nature of pharmaceuticals too hard a habit to overcome?
For more information about the programme and speakers, please visit http://www.ddfevent.com .
This summit is researched and produced with the help of drug delivery and formulation experts to generate a programme that reflects only the latest industry news, technologies and advancements. Additionally we facilitate pre-arranged one-to-one meetings onsite between yourselves and leading service and technology providers that are hand-picked to suit your personal needs.
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of HR, energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain, we organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations.
SOURCE World Trade Group (WTG)