DUBLIN, December 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zr9hh9/discovery_stage) has announced the addition of the "Discovery Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2015" company profile to their offering.
The Discovery Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2015 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the discovery stage partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world's leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter discovery stage partnering deals. The majority of deals are where the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors product or compound. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
Discovery Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2015 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of discovery stage deal trends since 2010.
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data.
- Comprehensive access to over 3,000 discovery stage deals together with contract documents if available.
- Detailed access to actual discovery stage deals entered into by the leading fifty big pharma and big biotech companies along with other biopharma companies.
- Analysis of the structure of discovery stage agreements with numerous real life case studies.
- Identify leading discovery stage deals by value since 2010.
- Identify the most active discovery stage dealmakers since 2010.
- Full listing of discovery stage deals by company A-Z, phase of development, deal type, therapy and technology focus.
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals.
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Why do companies partner at discovery stage?
Chapter 3 - Discovery stage deal strategies and structure
Chapter 4 - Discovery stage partnering payment strategies
Chapter 5 - Trends in discovery stage deal making
Chapter 6 - Average payment terms for discovery stage partnering
Chapter 7 - Leading discovery stage deals
Chapter 8 - Big pharma and big biotech discovery stage partnering deals
Chapter 9 - Discovery stage partnering contracts directory
Chapter 10 - Discovery stage dealmaking directory by year
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zr9hh9/discovery_stage
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets