NEW YORK, Nov. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DAS refers to a network of antennas that enhances the range and capacity of cellular networks inside large facilities such as public venues (stadiums, malls, convention centers, and others), hospitals, hotels, resorts, office buildings, universities, and manufacturing facilities among others. It is also used to provide coverage outdoors in areas where network connectivity is low or cannot be provided by traditional cell towers, such as roadways, parks, oil refineries, and others.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global DAS market on the basis of different types of coverage, ownership, verticals, and geography. Different ownership models considered for this study are carrier, neutral host, and enterprise ownership model. The different verticals covered in the report include transportation, airports, industrial, healthcare, public venues, hospitality, enterprises, and higher education.
The report also covers the regulations required to be followed by buildings where DAS deployments are to be done, along with market dynamics, Porter's five forces analysis, and value chain analysis. The DAS market dynamics are categorized under four headers, namely, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. The market-related forecasts have been done using these market dynamics.
The report also includes the detailed profiles of various companies currently active in this market. In addition to the company profiles, the report also provides the competitive landscape (CL) of the key players in the market. The CL covers market ranking analysis, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, new product developments, and other key growth strategies of each player. The key players covered in this report are AT&T (U.S.), American Tower Corp. (U.S.), Axell Wireless (U.K.), Comba Telecom (China), TE Connectivity (Switzerland), Solid Technologies (South Korea), and CommScope, Inc. (U.S.) among others.
The market has also been mapped on the basis of geography. It has been segmented into four regions, namely, the Americas, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
- The global distributed antenna systems market statistics with detailed classifications and splits based on the respective market size
- Market statistics for both equipment and related support & engineering services; Services market is divided on the basis of coverage and region.
- Impact analysis of market dynamics along with the factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major industry verticals along with regional markets to provide an overall view of the global DAS market
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players in the global market and an in-depth market share ranking analysis
- Competitive intelligence based on the company profiles, key player strategies, and key developments such as product launches and acquisitions
- Complete Porter's five forces and value chain analysis of the distributed antenna systems market landscape along with the key stakeholders
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03343749-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.