NEW YORK, June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Visiongain assesses that the global Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market will reach $2,373.6m in 2016. It is therefore critical that your strategic planning is in place and your forecasting plans are established to take advantage of the business potential here.
Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
• What are the prospects for the overall Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment market?
• How profitable is the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment market?
• Who are the key players within the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment market?
• What are the drivers and restraints underpinning the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment market?
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 10 leading companies operating within the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment market, and brief profiles of 14 other companies operating within the market:
Leading Companies – with market share revealed for the leading 7 companies
- QinetiQ Group plc
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Baker Hughes, Inc.
- Future Fibre Technologies Ltd.
- Magal S3
- Fotech Solutions Ltd.
- LIOS Technology GmbH
- Southwest Microwave Inc.
- AP Sensing GmbH
- FibrisTerre GmbH
- Halliburton Corporation
- Intelligent Fiber Optics Systems (IFOS) Inc.
- Omega Company
- Omnisens SA
- OZ Optics
- Savcor OY
- Schlumberger Ltd
- Silixa Ltd
- Tendeka Group
- Weatherford International
2) The study reveals where and how companies are investing in the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment market. We show you the prospects for the following national markets. These national markets are further segmented into individual forecast for each of the 4 application submarkets.
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Rest of the World
3) The report provides details of 114 contracts relating to the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment market
4) The analysis is underpinned by an exclusive interview with a leading expert , Hagai Katz, Senior VP Marketing & Business Development, at Magal S3
5) Our overview also forecasts and analyses these 4 application submarkets from 2016-2026. These forecasts are revealed at the global level PLUS individually for each of the 14 national markets
- The DFOS for Critical Infrastructure Submarket
- The DFOS for Military Applications Submarket
- The DFOS for Security Applications Submarket
- The DFOS for Upstream Oil & Gas Submarket
How will you benefit from this report?
• This report you will keep your DFOS knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind.
• This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable DFOS market data.
• You will learn how to exploit new technological trends.
• You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the DFOS market.
• You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships.
This independent 273 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 268 tables and figures examining the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. PLUS national market forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2016-2026 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment value chain.
• Defence contractors
• Energy companies
• Security companies
• Engineering companies
• Business development managers
• R&D staff
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03902147-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/distributed-fibre-optic-sensing-dfos-market-report-2016-2026--das-dts--other-sensors-for-critical-infrastructure-military-security-and-upstream-oil--gas-applications-300286196.html