CHINO, Calif., Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Although the nation's unemployment continues to improve, the Inland Empire has faced an uphill battle in the job market. Adecco Staffing US, part of the world's largest recruitment and workforce solutions provider, is bringing some hope to the area as they are seeking over 250 talented employees in various positions for local companies including Distribution Alternatives and Universal Golden Island Jerky. There are warehouse, forklift operators, machine operators, soldering, electronic technicians, food handlers, shipping and receiving and sanitation positions available for local residents.
In an effort to bring local talent and recruiters together, Adecco will be holding two job fairs on Saturday, September 14th – job seekers are invited to:
- Adecco West Covina Branch, 547 California Ave., West Covina, CA 91790 – (626) 814-2324 from 9:00 am to 2:00 p.m.
- Neighborhood Activity Center (NAC), 5201 D Street, Chino, CA 91710 – (909) 980-3300 (phone number available until day of fair) from 9:00 am to 1:00 p.m.
"It is always wonderful to be able to bring jobs to our Inland Empire residents with great companies like Distribution Alternatives and Universal Golden Island Jerky," said Mylinda Campbell, regional vice president with Adecco Staffing US. "Anyone seeking employment should come see us on Saturday as we are looking to fill these positions quickly and there are some fantastic opportunities available."
About Adecco Staffing US
Adecco Staffing US is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 900 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers. Please visit us at adeccousa.com.
About Adecco Group North America:
Every day we provide our clients with the talent they need, and help solve the business challenges they face today – and will encounter tomorrow. Our clients rely on us for a wide range of workforce solutions including:
- Contingent staffing and direct hire recruitment for large enterprise organizations across all skill sets
- Workforce solutions and consulting including Managed Services Programs (MSP) & Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Career transition and leadership consulting
- Specialty staffing, project solutions and consulting services
SOURCE Adecco Staffing US