LOS ANGELES, Nov. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Available on newsstands now, the December issue of The Red Bulletin will invite readers to go beyond the ordinary with exclusive interviews with cover star and Olympic gold medalist Anthony Ervin, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story actor Diego Luna, and Green Day's lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong, among many others.
The Red Bulletin cover story details the journey of Anthony Ervin, the Olympic gold medalist who battled addiction, anxiety and self-doubt to become a champion in Rio during the Summer Olympics.
Highlights from the December issue of The Red Bulletin include:
- Diego Luna: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story star reflects on career in entertainment, his passion for telling stories and the important message in the latest Star Wars franchise film
- Ian Walsh: Big wave surfer shares thoughts on controlling fear, responsibility to fellow surfers and surfing mega-waves
- Mikaela Shiffrin: Olympic gold medal skier talks discipline, mental focus and outworking the competition
- Green Day: Lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong talks taking risks and embracing failures
- Zara Larsson: Rising pop star talks sky-high goals and never settling for less
- The Pixies: Influential alt-rock band shares a Red Bulletin-exclusive playlist
Take a closer look at the latest issue of The Red Bulletin magazine on newsstands now or check out a sneak peek online at https://www.redbulletin.com/us/us
About The Red Bulletin
The Red Bulletin is an international men's active lifestyle magazine published in print and digital versions by Red Bull Media House, a global media company based in Salzburg, Austria. Covering action, adventure, sports, culture, innovation and travel - the magazine offers a variety of global and national content featuring localized interests. The journalistic approach of The Red Bulletin underscores visual storytelling, emphasizing exclusive photography and illustration, along with articles, features, and interviews. The Red Bulletin is published in five languages and distributed through subscriptions, newsstands, partners, and other channels in 10 editions. Formats include print, RedBulletin.com, The Red Bulletin App, and e-papers on iTunes, Google Play, Zinio, and Issuu. It has a print circulation over 2 million, making The Red Bulletin one of the largest men's lifestyle magazine's worldwide. For more information please visit www.redbulletin.com or the channels below:
About Red Bull Media House
A global media company, Red Bull Media House produces, publishes, distributes and licenses high quality sport, entertainment and educational programming from the areas of Sport & Lifestyle, Nature & Science and Tradition & Inspiration. Its product portfolio includes sport and lifestyle programming, documentaries, feature films, music, games and mobile apps, as well as print and online magazines, that fascinate and inspire audiences all over the world – through all media channels and on all types of devices. www.redbullmediahouse.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dive-in-to-the-red-bulletins-december-issue-featuring-cover-star-olympic-swim-champion-anthony-ervin-300363717.html
SOURCE Red Bull Media House