LONDON, Feb. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Backed by increasing disposable income and improving economy, the vehicle fleet size in Djibouti is anticipated to expand over the next five years. Automobile sales in the country are expected to grow on account of anticipated economic recovery and growing infrastructure developments across the country. Recently, China contracted with the government of Djibouti to install a support base for its naval ships and is planning to build a second major airport in Djibouti, expanding and improving port facilities for commercial shipping and lend USD1 billion to finance other infrastructure projects in Djibouti including a water pipeline and a railway link to neighboring Djibouti. The country's government is focusing on developing infrastructure and industrial sectors, which is anticipated to boost the automobile market in the country, thereby forecast to aid Djibouti tire market during the forecast period. Moreover, the demand for tires in replacement market is expected to increase during forecast period, which, in turn, is expected to positively influence the country's tire market over the next five years.
According to "Djibouti Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2022", the tire market in Djibouti is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during 2017 – 2022. Passenger car tire segment was the leading segment in the country's tire market during 2012 – 2016, and the same trend is anticipated to continue over the next five years as well. Djibouti region is the largest demand generating region for tires in the country. Some of the major players operating in the country's tire market are Bridgestone, MRF, Michelin, CEAT and Apollo, among others. "Djibouti Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2022" discusses the following aspects of Djibouti tire market:
- Djibouti Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car (PC), Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV), Two-Wheeler (2W) and Off-The-Road (OTR); By Ultra Budget, Budget and Premium Brands, By Radial Vs. Bias, By Region
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Djibouti tire market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with tire companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4683631/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/djibouti-tire-market-forecast--opportunities-2022-300408317.html