dLife Receives Multiple Industry Awards Recognizing Innovations In Multimedia Solutions For Diabetes Self-Management
dLife and Humana partnership, MyDiabetesPath, accepts website accolades
WESTPORT, Conn., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- dLife, the number-one resource and community network for people living with diabetes, has been recognized for its outstanding multimedia diabetes self-management programs and solutions with a recent string of industry accolades, including two for its diabetes management program and partnership with Humana.
Current trends reveal health plans' increased interest in supporting member engagement programs with third-party mobile health tools and applications as a way of responding to the industry's transition to an outcomes-based reimbursement model and the drive for increased consumer engagement. MyDiabetesPathSM, a self-care program designed to engage Humana's Medicare members, successfully leverages dLife's proprietary content, tools, and online community to promote better self-management of their diabetes and improve quality outcomes. The program website has been recognized with two distinguished awards in recent months, including:
- The W3 Awards honors creative excellence on the web. MyDiabetesPath was recognized for excellence in the Health division.
- The WebAwards,a program produced by the Web Marketing Association, names the best websites in 96 industries. MyDiabetesPath was awarded for Outstanding Website in the Health Care category.
"We're proud to have MyDiabetesPath recognized with these recent industry awards, particularly as the spotlight has been turned on how care programs can effectively engage consumers to drive better health outcomes," said Adam Kaufman , General Manager of dLife Healthcare Solutions. "dLife is committed to working closely with our partners to provide the right tools and resources that support people and help them manage their diabetes better and more conveniently."
- Web Health Awards | Mobile: The dLife Diabetes Companion mobile application was recognized as one of the best Mobile Applications for Chronic Disease Management. The app provides access to many features of dLife.com, and gives users the ability to log and track their blood glucose levels and get a 360-degree view of their diabetes management.
- Telly Awards: dLife received bronze Telly Awards for three of its dLifeTV segments: "Diabetes in Haiti," "Crystal Bowersox," and "Nat Strand."
- WebAward: The dLife.com website was recognized by the Web Marketing Association with a Health Care Standard of Excellence WebAward in September.
Media Contact: To schedule an interview with Dr. Adam Kaufman, General Manager, dLife Healthcare Solutions, contact Emma Ludwin, firstname.lastname@example.org, 203-504-8230 ext. 107.
dLife Healthcare Solutions applies evidence-based content and technology solutions built specifically for health plans and healthcare providers who want to engage their diabetes populations as consumers of their own healthcare and owners of their own condition. dLife has demonstrated positive and direct impact on health outcomes via a recently completed randomized trial performed by the Geisinger Healthcare System. Utilizing its self-care engagement platform, dLife administers diabetes education in a dosed curriculum that has proven to yield better patient outcomes, lower costs, and higher STAR ratings.
More by this Source
dLife Healthcare Solutions And TeleVox Form Strategic Partnership
Mar 14, 2013, 09:12 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.