NEW YORK, Dec. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- "Digitalization of the cinema screens is driving the growth of the high-end DLP projector market."
The DLP projector market is estimated to reach USD 5.52 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 6.3% between 2015 and 2020. The DLP projector market is driven by factors such as the on-going digitalization of the cinema screens and education sector, especially in APAC.
"Ultra-short throw and short throw DLP projectors would gain maximum traction during the forecast period."
The market for ultra-short throw and short throw DLP projectors is estimated to grow at a higher rate than normal throw DLP projectors during the forecast period owing to the rise in demand for display projection in small-space applications such as home entertainment, education, and business that hold the largest market share during the forecast period.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key opinion leaders. The break-up of the profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1—14%, Tier 2—29%, and Tier 3—57%
- By Designation: C-level—29%, Director level—14%, Others—57%
- By Region: Europe—43%, North America—29%, APAC—14%, RoW—14%
The rise in the demand for DLP projectors in business, education, and home entertainment among others and the increasing adoption of 3D projection in emerging applications, as well as the upcoming sports events provide a huge opportunity for the DLP projector market to proliferate in the next five years.
The various key DLP projector vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Texas Instruments Inc.
2. Optoma Corp.
3. Christie Digital Systems, Inc.
4. NEC Corp.
6. BenQ Corp.
7. Delta Electronics, Inc.
8. Digital Projection Limited
9. Acer Inc.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the DLP projector market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different applications and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to strengthen their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03508686-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001