DMEInsights Launches: First-ever Customer Loyalty Analytics System that Enables Dealerships to Accelerate the Value of their Customers Designed by DMEautomotive Strategy and Analytics team, DMEInsights revolutionizes customer loyalty with a fresh new perspective for managing customer lifetime value
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DMEautomotive (DMEa), the science-inspired, results-based automotive marketing leader, today launched DMEinsights, an innovative customer loyalty analytics system designed to revolutionize dealership service marketing and enable dealerships to dramatically increase the value of their customers. The first-ever system to generate comprehensive analytics for every stage of the auto service customer lifecycle, DMEInsights provides the framework and knowledge essential to building sustainable customer loyalty, enabling dealerships to quickly and accurately gauge, and act on, customer retention performance.
"Service center revenue is the lifeblood of today's dealerships. Almost 60% of a dealership's service center revenue comes from just 23% of its loyal customers, so a focus on growing and retaining a loyalist customer base is mission critical," said Mike Walther, president and CEO of DMEautomotive. "Until now, the industry has lacked a truly comprehensive, actionable system for measuring customer loyalty. Designed to quickly deliver powerful and focused retention and loyalty analytics, DMEInsights is the first system to fill that void, providing analytics from customer acquisition to customer retention to value nurturing, so dealerships can have confidence they are investing their marketing dollars in areas with the greatest potential to drive customer loyalty."
In addition to key performance reports at each stage of the customer lifecycle, DMEInsights helps dealerships and dealer groups take a much deeper dive by identifying the diverse components that drive retention and loyalty. The system enables the user to view performance from several different perspectives that contribute to overall dealership performance. For example, a dealer group may have ten consistently top-performing dealers, but a more comprehensive analysis based on unique customer attributes can tell a different story, helping dealer groups focus on improving performance with specific customer groups, versus just narrowly focusing on improving performance for all customers.
Emphasizing the critical stages of customer loyalty - acquire, connect, convert, retain, and nurture - key benefits of DMEInsights include:
- Eight loyalty and retention dashboards, from 'New Service VINs by Vehicle Age' to '12-Month Service Retention Trend'.
- Fifty-eight performance reports, including monthly trends and in-depth views by store, vehicle age, distance, vehicle class, lifetime activity, and deal history. Special reports are included to show service intervals by time and mileage, and to provide a profile of a dealer's active customer base.
- Complete access to all dealership loyalty metrics, so each dealership can customize reports to its specific needs.
- Fast and user-friendly interface with rapid data delivery.
- Multiple, relevant views of loyalty –including key benchmarks overall and, by individual dealer, such as vehicle count, revenue, and frequency of visits.
- Easy-to-use charts and graphs that are 100% customizable.
DMEInsights is available to the auto industry in three variations:
- Insights Dashboards: Includes eight loyalty and retention dashboards, and is offered at no additional cost to all current DMEa Journey customers.
- Insights Analyst: Provides 58 new web-based reports and analytics. Accessed via a web client tool with easy navigation for business users.
- Insights Data Scientist: Allows unfettered access directly to the dealer's data in the DMEa data warehouse, enabling dealers to customize reports or create entirely new analysis. Accessed with an OLAP desktop client tool, over 100 dimensions and measures are available for data exploration by the dealership. Data Scientist is ideal for advanced users who want to do their own analysis in addition to that provided by DMEa.
DMEInsights was developed by DMEautomotive's Strategy and Analytics team in response to industry demand for a more innovative, comprehensive customer loyalty performance measurement system, and was informed by the S&A team's years of experience creating loyalty scorecards for some of the leading companies in the automotive industry and their ongoing trend research with automotive consumers.
DMEInsights is available immediately. Dashboards are free to all current DMEa Journey customers.
DMEautomotive (DMEa) is the industry leader in science-based, results-driven automotive marketing, and provides turnkey marketing to the largest and most innovative automotive organizations, from automobile dealerships to many of the largest aftermarket companies in the U.S. DMEa's uniquely panoramic view of the complete automotive sales and service market, combined with its cutting-edge, science-based marketing programs, increases customer yield, conversion and retention.
DMEa does not take marketing performance on faith, and each product and service is measured by a simple, precise scientific approach: Is it true? Prove it. Will it work? Test it. Does it generate results? Show it! Supported by DMEa's proprietary, cloud-based Red Rocket Technology Platform, the DMEa product suite includes science-based, data-driven, multi-channel customer acquisition and retention marketing programs; best-in-class campaign reporting; data management and analytics; auto-focused Customer Interaction Center solutions, and complete on-site mail and email fulfillment services. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, DMEa also has major operations in Jacksonville, Fla.