DNAinfo.com New York Announces Online Marketing Conference
Daylong event gives neighborhood businesses access to the best thinkers in online marketing
NEW YORK, Sept. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DNAinfo.com New York, the city's leading neighborhood news source, is pleased to announce the first annual Online Marketing Conference devoted entirely to neighborhood businesses. More than 150 of the best businesses in New York City will attend the conference at the Rubin Museum of Art on October 9, 2012, to learn strategies for building their customer bases from prominent thinkers in technology and marketing.
Sponsored by DNAinfo.com New York and Street Fight, the Online Marketing Conference is a daylong series of panels, presentations and lectures on the most important trends and techniques in SEO, social media, online booking, e-commerce, mobile, digital advertising, directories and more. Leaders from Google, foursquare, Delivery.com, Swipely and other digital companies will be present.
"DNAinfo.com is all about New York's neighborhoods, and the Online Marketing Conference is another way for us to help the local businesses that make the city great," said Leela de Kretser, publisher and editorial director for DNAinfo.com. "We are thrilled to present an event that will connect the city's small business owners with the kind of information and tools normally available only to marketing executives at Fortune 500 companies."
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alex Abelin, Community Affairs Manager, Google
- Jake Cohen, Co-Founder, PRiVY
- Robert Cullen, Vice President of Sales, CityGrid
- Jacco de Brujin, Vice President of Marketing, Signpost
- Leela de Kretser, Editorial Director & Publisher, DNAinfo.com New York
- Lauren Drell, Social Media Strategy, Luke's Lobster
- Daphne Earp, Vice President of Business Development, Yext
- Dave Gilbertson, Vice President and General Manager, Constant Contact
- Jason Guzman, Marketing Specialist, LevelUp
- David Hirschman, Co-Founder, Streetfight
- Lizzy Klein, Vice President of Product, Seamless.com
- Harry Kurland, Sales Manager, Yelp
- Richard Laermer, CEO, RLM Public Relations
- Josh Mack, Chief Product Officer, Blankslate
- Josh McCarter, CEO, GramercyOne
- Matt Oley, Vice President of Sales, Swipely
- David Petersen, CEO, Sense Networks
- Laura Rich, Co-Founder, Street Fight
- Chris Stieb, Vice President - Product, Delivery.com
- Andy Steuer, CEO, Punchcard
- Polly Wood, Senior Team Lead, Special Projects, Reputation.com
The conference is being held at the Rubin Museum of Art at 150 West 17th Street in New York City; it will include panels, lectures and presentations in addition to breakfast, lunch and a cocktail reception. Tickets are available for $150 each and can be purchased here:
Additional information and bios of the speakers can be found here:
A conference program is available here:
About DNAinfo.com New York
DNAinfo.com New York (www.DNAinfo.com/New-York) is New York City's leading neighborhood news source. We deliver up-to-the-minute reports on entertainment, education, politics, crime, sports, and dining. Our award-winning journalists find the stories – big or small – that matter most to New Yorkers. The inspiration, funding, and strategic vision for DNAinfo.com come from entrepreneur and Ameritrade (AMTD) founder Joe Ricketts.
SOURCE DNAinfo.com New York
More by this Source
DNAinfo.com New York Launches NYC Summer Camp Guide
Mar 12, 2014, 10:53 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.