Do You Have What It Takes To Outwrap The Competition?
Enter the 2014 Kimberly-Clark Smart-Fold Wrap Race to Find Out
ROSWELL, Ga., Oct. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Calling all Central Services (CS) professionals: do you have what it takes to be the fastest sterilization wrapper among your peers? Now you can put your skills to the test. Kimberly-Clark is proud to announce the Smart-Fold Wrap Race, a fun and fast-paced competition designed to test the wrapping skills and speed of CS professionals using Smart-Fold Sterilization Wrap.
Smart-Fold is an innovative sterilization packaging designed to provide the durability necessary for the most demanding applications. With its triple-layer reinforcement, Smart-Fold is 64 percent more durable than the leading sterilization wrap, to protect the heaviest procedure trays and loaner sets from tears and cuts that can occur during handling.
- CS professionals interested in competing in the Smart-Fold Wrap Race should contact their Kimberly-Clark representative now through January 13, 2014. Participants do not need to be Kimberly-Clark customers to participate and can find a local rep here: http://www.kchealthcare.com/find-a-sales-rep.aspx.
Let the Races Begin!
- Round One: Kimberly-Clark representatives will visit participants' facilities by January 2014 to videotape their fastest Smart-Fold wrapping times. Submissions with the fastest wrapping times will advance to round two.
- Round Two: Kimberly-Clark representatives will videotape the round two qualifiers' fastest wrap times between January and February 2014. All round two video entries will appear on the competition's official website: www.wraprace2014.com.
- The four fastest wrappers from round two will be invited to compete in the Kimberly-Clark Smart-Fold Wrap Race championships at the International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management (IAHCSMM) 2014 Annual Conference and Expo, May 4-7, 2014.
Crowning the Champion
- At IAHCSMM, the fastest wrapper will be crowned the 2014 Smart-Fold Wrap Race Champion and will be awarded the 2014 Wrap Race championship trophy.
"Kimberly-Clark's Smart-Fold Sterilization Wrap was designed to meet the most rigorous industry standards for safety and performance, including resistance to fire, lint, abrasion, and microbial contamination, while enabling users to wrap faster and easier," said Lon Taylor, Marketing Director, Surgical & Infection Prevention, Kimberly-Clark Health Care. "We are excited to engage and celebrate Central Services professionals through a friendly competition to demonstrate their skills and speed."
Are you ready to join the wrap race? Start practicing, and contact your Kimberly-Clark representative today! For additional information and specific deadlines, visit www.wraprace2014.com.
Kimberly-Clark Corp. (NYSE: KMB) and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world's population trust K-C's brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 share position in more than 80 countries. To keep up with the latest K-C news and to learn more about the Company's 141-year history of innovation, visit www.kimberly-clark.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Kimberly-Clark in the Healthcare Environment
Around the world, medical professionals turn to Kimberly-Clark for a wide portfolio of solutions that improve the health, hygiene and well-being of their patients and staff. As part of their healing mission, caregivers rely on Kimberly-Clark to deliver clinical solutions, hygiene & cleaning offerings, and educational resources that they can depend on to prevent, diagnose and manage a wide variety of healthcare-associated infections. A global enterprise of more than $1 billion, Kimberly-Clark Health Care holds the No. 1 or No. 2 market share position in several categories, including infection control solutions, surgical solutions, pain management, hygiene solutions, digestive health and respiratory health. And throughout the care continuum, patients and staff alike trust Kimberly-Clark medical supplies and devices, KLEENEX tissues, KLEENEX & SCOTT skin care products and SCOTT towels for day-to-day needs. For more information, visit http://www.kchealthcare.com and http://www.kcprofessional.com.
SOURCE Kimberly-Clark Corp.
More by this Source
Kimberly-Clark Awarded First Novation NOVAPLUS® Contract for Hand Hygiene Products
Jan 21, 2014, 09:00 ET
JTG Daugherty Racing and Scott Brand Announce 'Win My Car' Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner
Feb 03, 2014, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.