ATLANTA, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DocAuto Inc., leading developers of applications for the HP Autonomy iManage WorkSite platform, announced the newest release of the popular WorkSite Exporter application, which now includes a stand-alone Exporter application. WorkSite Exporter safely handles the task of exporting WorkSite documents and structures, and their security, history, and metadata. Whether dictated by mergers and acquisitions, employee exit policies, off-line archiving, e-discovery, or other use cases, the ability to effectively execute these tasks as a DeskSite or FileSite add-in has consistently provided fast and easy performance throughout. With the addition of the stand-alone WorkSite Exporter, users can now take advantage of new and different ways to automate the exporting process, giving them the ability to satisfy any unique WorkSite exporting need in the most efficient way possible.
The WorkSite Exporter Command Line Utility ("WSEXPCL ") is a stand-alone executable application that can run exports without using DeskSite or FileSite, and can be used in conjunction with the DocAuto Server platform to run as a data-driven service. WSEXPCL quickly exports content and reproduces organizational structures to a specified location using any combination of pre-set configuration and/or data driven queries. Exports can be automated to run on schedules or be chained from other DocAuto Server Module jobs in order to perform exports as part of a workflow process. Each export can also notify predetermined users when the job has completed. Integration capabilities have expanded to multiple types of external applications including web services, SQL triggers, PowerShell scripts, and much more.
- Differential capabilities allow for fastest possible export of large WorkSpaces, only exporting new or changed content.
- Exportation of everything from one or more WorkSpaces or folders in both matter centric and non-matter centric systems
- Preservation, creation, or enhancement of the organizational structures of exported content
- Creation of comprehensive log files for all content and structures exported, including all metadata, security, and history values, with user-specified data fields
- Ability to check out WorkSite documents as part of the export process
- Filters to export only documents that meet certain criteria
- "Configuration Files" that allow users to save and load different export configurations
- E-mail notifications when exports are complete
DocAuto, Inc. provides solutions that make it easier to collaborate, reduce risk, optimize performance and increase user engagement. With over sixteen years in software development and over 250,000 users worldwide, DocAuto provides leading-edge software and best-in-class consulting services, and is a name that is known and trusted within the WorkSite community. Since 1997, DocAuto has been committed to making it easier for its customers to share information, manage content and data securely from start to finish, and customize what information users should see, want to see and need to see. DocAuto makes matter-centricity, e-mail management and other content management operations flexible, seamless and secure.
For more information about DocAuto, call 800-DocAuto or email.
David Kiefer, CEO
Phone: 770.242.6747 x112
Drew Prosperi, Marketing & Communications Specialist
Phone: 770.242.6747 x127
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE DocAuto, Inc.