Biolage R.A.W.—Natural Origin Ingredients for Your Hair
If Natural Origin is the right thing for the body, it stands to reason that it's the right thing for the hair. A notion to which the hair brains at Matrix give an enthusiastic thumbs up! That's why there's now a complete range of haircare products for every hair type, each containing large percentages of Natural Origin ingredients. It's called Biolage R.A.W. Think of it as the farm-to-table concept for your hair.
What is the Biolage R.A.W. Experience?
There are two important things to keep in mind about Biolage R.A.W. Natural Origin haircare products. The first is that they work really well. Just because they don't contain conventional, highly manufactured cosmetic ingredients doesn't mean they aren't every bit as effective as every other hair care formula on the market. The shampoos leave hair feeling cleansed and full of life. The conditioners produce massive shine, softness and manageability. The masks go deep to truly transform troubled strands.
And it's fair to say that using Biolage R.A.W. products far surpasses any lather, rinse, repeat experience. Imagine shampoos that go from smooth to abundant, bubbly, lather in no time at all, gently whisking away dirt and debris, then quickly and effectively melting away, leaving behind hair that's fresh and restored. Follow that up with light, airy conditioner that spreads easily from top to ends, then rinses off without a trace of residue. If more TLC is needed, Biolage R.A.W.'s conditioning mask treatments, available in fine salons, drench hair in luscious goodness, then penetrate deeply to do their good work, leaving hair soft, supple and restored. And with every application, you'll embark on a delightful, invigorating and indulgent sensory journey, thanks to healing aromas of coconut, vanilla, citrus and more.
The Natural Healing Ingredients of the Biolage R.A.W. Collection
Is hair limp and fine? Is it dry and dull? Is it damaged? Thanks to the carefully-curated Natural Origin ingredients in the Biolage R.A.W. collection, there's a healthy regimen designed to address every hair type and scenario.
Recover. For Stressed, Sensitized and Damaged Hair
Too much sun. Too much chlorine. Too much haircolor. Too much styling with hot tools and hard brushes. Too much of everything. Overdoing it has taken a toll on your strands, and as a result, hair is just plain tired. It may also be brittle, broken, dry and fragile. It needs a chance to recover. Enter the Biolage R.A.W. Recover regimen. A caring shampoo designed to nurse stressed hair back to robust health, leaving it massively shiny. A miraculous conditioner that repairs and leaves hair stronger than ever before. And for stressed hair 911s, a professional-only Re-Hab Mask that deeply conditions stressed, sensitized hair to rebuild strength.
Explore The Recover Natural Origin Ingredients
- Yucca. There are as many as 40 species of yucca, and they thrive in desert climates like Mexico and the Southwest U.S. Yucca prevents inflammation, fights bacteria and serves as an antioxidant to fight the aging process. As an ingredient in Recover Shampoo, it promotes luxurious lather and helps heal hair and scalp.
- Goji Berry. Long believed to promote long life in its native China, the goji berry is rich in minerals, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. An important ingredient in Recover Shampoo, it has age- and damage-reversing properties; protects from further damage and restores moisture to depleted strands.
- Coriander Oil. Originating in the Middle East, coriander now grows all over the world. Coriander seed oil has a sweet, spicy, woody aroma, and it brings powerful restorative and anti-aging benefits to Recover Conditioner, leaving the hair strengthened and revitalized.
- Kaolin Clay. A superbly rich ingredient, kaolin clay enables the Recover Conditioner and Mask to spread evenly and smoothly, allowing the rest of the healing ingredients to penetrate deeply to the areas where they're needed most.
- Honeycomb. Millions of bees know the secret. Honeycomb is healing and moisturizing, plus, when combined with essential oils, it reacts with water when rinsed to remove excess dirt. This is the Natural Origin ingredient that gives the Recover Mask its superpowers to transform ultra-damaged hair.
Nourish. For Dry, Dull Hair
Hair needs moisture, plain and simple. That's what gives it suppleness, shine and life! Parched hair simply can't perform. If harsh weather, chemical treatments, time or genetics have left hair thirsting for hydration, Biolage R.A.W. Nourish is the refreshing solution. The gentle cleansing shampoo amplifies shine. The nourishing conditioner leaves hair super soft and irresistibly touchable. And for hair in need of a super boost, the professional-only Re-Hydrate Mask performs life-changing miracles.
Explore the Nourish Natural Origin Ingredients
- Quinoa Husk. An exciting element in the green chemistry movement, quinoa husk was once considered a waste product. Now Matrix Biolage R.A.W. has devised a way to sustainably cultivate quinoa husk, which is proven to prevent dehydration and nourish hair thanks to its concentration of Vitamins A, B2 and E.
- Honey. Natural and pure, honey soothes and heals the hair. Combined with Quinoa Husk in Nourish Shampoo, it gently cleanses while restoring depleted moisture levels.
- Coconut Oil. A rich source of moisture, coconut oil bathes dry hair, emitting a distinct, rich fragrance. It not only hydrates hair, it also prevents moisture from escaping, so that hair remains supple throughout the day after the Nourish Conditioner is used.
- Shea Butter. One of nature's most effective conditioners, the shea butter in the Re-Hydrate Mask envelops hair in a rich emulsion, infusing strands with deep hydration. Dry, dull hair drinks deeply and emerges renewed and refreshed.
Uplift. For Flat, Fine Hair
Full, lush hair is the ideal, but many have been blessed with less. Fine hair foils body and style longevity, so plumpness is the goal…and Biolage R.A.W. Uplift is the answer. The daily purifying shampoo cleanses thoroughly without stripping hair. The conditioner gives lush locks without a trace of weigh-down. And the professional-only Re-Bodify Mask is the answer if fine hair is stressed and damaged.
Explore the Uplift Natural Origin Ingredients
- Black sesame. Open sesame is a real thing, as sesame actually expands the diameter of each hair strand.
- Grapefruit. Tart and tangy, grapefruit gives fine hair an energizing boost in the Uplift Shampoo. Combined with black sesame it helps strands feel clean, fresh and full, while keeping hair free of residue that might weigh it down.
- Kiwi. A natural astringent, the kiwi in Uplift Conditioner stimulates as it boosts hair cell development, strength, and function. It also protects against damage from the environment, styling tools and hair chemicals.
- Ginger. This energizing ingredient found in the Re-Bodify Mask gently repairs and strengthens hair, without weight or build-up. The bracing fragrance turns the entire treatment into a truly memorable experience.
Indulge in the Biolage R.A.W. Replenish Oil-Mist
Like superfood for hair, this unique spray features six, 100% natural essential oils that have been carefully blended for all hair types. This mighty multi-tasker can be used daily as a pre-shampoo treatment to enhance blow-outs; as a blow-dry aid; a curl-definer; an overnight treatment or a conditioning boost. It contains:
- Pure olive oil to strengthen and enhance shine.
- Pure sunflower oil to protect from UV damage.
- Pure borage oil to promote healthy hair growth.
- Rockrose essential oil delights with a delicate floral fragrance plus touch of amber.
- Lemon balm essential oil for a citrusy boost.
- Fennel essential oil for a kick of spice.
Ready to join the Biolage R.A.W. movement? Commit to Natural Origin and enjoy healthy, positive, authentic hair care that strikes the perfect balance between nature and science.
Find a salon near you to try new Biolage R.A.W. today!
MATRIX, the leading professional haircare and haircolor company in the United States, is part of L'Oreal USA's Professional Products Division. Founded in 1980, MATRIX is committed to the development of the salon professional and offers a wide range of products including: Biolage, Biolage Advanced, Biolage Cleansing Conditioner, Biolage ExquisiteOil, Biolage Styling, COLORGRAPHICS, COLORINSIDER, ColorSync, Logics, Oil Wonders, SOBOOST, SOCOLOR, Style Link, and Total Results (MATRIX professional products are available only in salons and can be guaranteed authentic when purchased from authorized retailers.) Visit www.matrix.com for hairstyle and haircolor inspiration as well as MATRIX trends and tips! Professionals visit www.mymatrixfamily.com for techniques, formulas, salon resources and much more! To connect and chat with MATRIX go to http://www.facebook.com/matrix; http://www.instagram.com/matrix; http://www.youtube.com/matrix; http://www.twitter.com/matrixfamily; http://www.pinterest.com/matrixfamily. Visit StyleSeat.com/Matrix to book an appointment or buy authentic Matrix products from your local salon.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160728/393876LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/doing-what-comes-naturally-natural-hair-treatment-300341488.html