Dolce&Gabbana The One Gentleman Charity Auction Raising Money for Matthew McConaughey's just keep livin Foundation
NEW YORK, June 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Dolce&Gabbana The One Gentleman and GQ Magazine invite the modern gentleman to engage in the charitable spirit of true chivalry with the premiere of Dolce&Gabbana The One Gentleman Charity Auction on gq.com.
All of the proceeds from the online auction will benefit the just keep livin foundation, founded by the face of Dolce&Gabbana The One Gentleman, Matthew McConaughey. Just keep livin is an organization that is dedicated to helping teenage kids lead active lives and make healthy choices so they can become great gentlemen and women.
For ten days only, June 23rd – July 3rd, visitors to the site can bid on eight exceptional prize packages which cater to the various interests of the gentleman: high-fashion, amazing travel, cool music and unique adventures.
100% OF THE AUCTION PROCEEDS BENEFIT just keep livin
- For The Gentleman with a penchant for designer fashion – This package features a gift certificate for a head-to-toe look from Dolce&Gabbana coupled with a one-on-one styling session with GQ's Style Correspondent Brett Fahlgren. Fahlgren is highly regarded as a New York-based stylist who focuses on helping men upgrade their style so they can be confident, and look and feel their best.
- For The Gentleman who is well connected - This package includes a trip for two to Indianapolis in February 2012 for the biggest weekend in sports, the Superbowl. Featuring round-trip airfare, two-night hotel accommodations, two VIP passes to the GQ XLVI event on the Friday before the game, VIP transportation to/from the event and two tickets to the big game.
- For The Gentleman who thrives on romance - Escape to the picturesque coast of Sicily for a romantic getaway for two. This package includes round-trip airfare for two to Sicily and a three-night stay at the Grand Hotel Timeo in Taormina.
- For the Gentleman who seeks adventure - Designed for those gentlemen that have a sense of adventure and a passion for the waves. This package features five private, one-on-one surf lessons with a certified instructor on the beaches of Malibu, California.
- For The Gentleman who enjoys music - Experience the ultimate night out this summer with the chance to see one of today's hottest artists. This package includes two tickets to see Rihanna in concert at Nassau Coliseum, NY on July 19th. Or for the Gentleman who prefers sultry sounds, sit up close and hear Josh Groban perform live at the Prudential Center, NJ on August 2nd.
- For the Gentleman who savors a culinary experience (New York, Los Angeles, or Milan) – Food connoisseurs have a chance to dine at top outposts in New York, or Los Angeles. These packages feature dinner for two at the Cecconi's in Los Angeles, CA or Marea in New York City. In Milan, the gastronomist gentleman will have the opportunity to experience the designer's own restaurant, GOLD. This package also includes business class airfare for two and hotel accommodations for three nights in Italy's fashion capital.