NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The 13th edition of the 'Domestic Conservatory & Glazed Extensions Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' incorporates original input and represents an up-to-date, comprehensive and unique review of this market. The report reviews changes in the conservatory and glazed extension market in domestic applications, assessing how the sector has evolved in terms of a wider range of more bespoke designs (conservatories, orangeries etc), colour options, bifold doors and higher insulation standards.
Key issues analysed:
- Market size - volumes, values, trends, forecasts.
- Product mix – colours, styles and designs
- Frame materials - share by PVCu, aluminium, timber - trends, forecasts.
- Supply and distribution - key suppliers, channel shares etc.
- Market prospects - forecasts for key market, product supply and distribution trends to 2020.
Key areas of insight include:
- Review of market performance in 2014-16.
- Increasing importance for the role of RMI – trend toward replacing conservatory elements – eg. roofs, doors etc.
- Product developments - recent trends and future changes – trend towards diversification of styles, orangeries, loggias – glazed/solid roofs etc.
- Market prospects – short and medium term prospects up to 2020 –prospects for recovery in the medium term, growth of internet.
- Overview of sector including related fittings and accessories – flooring, blinds, underfloor heating etc.
Key areas covered in the report include:
- Market size by value - market developments from 2011-2016, analysis and forecast of market trends 2016 - 2020.
- Conservatory market by volume - rapid growth in mid-late 1990s, market conditions from 2011-2016, forecasts through to 2020.
- Market sizes by product and material usage - changing mix between PVCu, timber and aluminum 2002-2016, strengths and weaknesses of different product/market sectors. Future prospects for material usage up to 2020.
- Market penetration levels - current household ownership levels and future developments - saturation levels and limiting factors on long term growth.
- Design changes - growth of bespoke designs /orangeries, Planning/Building Regulations and future trends. Share mix changes between Lean-To, Edwardian/Georgian, Victorian, Orangeries, Loggias, Garden Rooms etc.
- Analysis of conservatory accessory market sectors including flooring, window coverings/blinds, underfloor heating – market sizes 2010-2020, trends by sector, impact of conservatory market.
DISTRIBUTION AND SUPPLY
- Major suppliers – market shares of leading suppliers, market structure, profiles of major players, strengths and weaknesses. Roofing system suppliers.
- Channels of distribution - sales of products by channels of distribution (Garden Centres, Direct Sell Companies, Internet, Conservatory Specialists, Builders etc.) Areas of specialisation and analysis of changes.
- Distribution channel sharesn> - by volume and value. Growth of specialists and internet.
- New build as a market sector - recent trends, changing housing market, longer term potential.
- Distribution structure for PVCu, Aluminum & Timber Conservatories - major differences between material and distribution channel.
- Future prospects for major channels - including analysis of changes in market structure in recent years.
- General overview of economic climate – recovery in economy, housing market, consumer confidence etc - prospects for recovery in the medium term.
- Forecasts of key market, product supply and distribution trends up to 2020.
- Key factors influencing growth prospects – impact of Brexit.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03516847-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/domestic-conservatory--glazed-extension-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300389674.html