NEW YORK, Oct. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 5th edition of the 'Domestic Garden Buildings and Structures Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' provides a comprehensive and up-to-date review of the market for garden buildings and structures. The report reviews the market size, structure, key product sectors, supply and distribution structures, and provides forecasts for market development through to 2020, including assessment of the key factors influencing future trends.
Key sections covered:
- Market overview - market size by value, recent performance, key influences, supply and distribution review, forecast growth to 2020 etc.
- Key product sectors - market sizes, recent trends, product mix and forecasts.
- Garden buildings for all year use - modular rooms, timber framed buildings, insulated tree house, shepherd's huts and others.
- Log cabins and summerhouses.
- Garden sheds and garden storage.
- Garden Structures and other products.
Key areas of insight include:
- Review of the market - performance in 2010-2015.
- Review of major product groups – market sizes, influences, trends.
- Identification of key market influences – consumer interest, homeworking, product design, housebuilding, housemoving, weather, gardening activities, trend towards secondary residential garden building use as well as garden buildings for leisure activities etc.
- Review of key suppliers and distributors - shares, trends, market developments.
- Future prospects up to 2020 – future growth expectations, key opportunities and threats to the market.
Key areas covered in the report include:
- Domestic garden buildings and structure market - market definition in terms of products included.
- Market size (buildings only) - analysis by value from 2010-2015 and key characteristics of the market.
- Key influences on the market – consumer interest, homeworking, product design, housebuilding, housemoving, weather, gardening activities, trend towards secondary residential garden building use as well as garden buildings for leisure activities etc.
- Market forecasts – market size, prospects and influencing factors on market to 2020.
- Market size of the garden buildings used for working, accommodation and leisure use by volume 2010-2015, with forecasts of 2016-2020.
- Review of key product sectors – garden building for all year use (modular, timber-framed and 'others' including insulated tree-houses); log cabins & summerhouses; garden sheds & storage; greenhouses; and garden structures etc.
- Assessment of product sector market sizes 2010-2015 and review of products including recent trends and factors affecting sector.
- Product mix shares by value.
- Sector forecasts – sector size, prospects and influencing factors on sectors to 2020.
SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTION
- Overview of the market - distribution structure indicating key routes to market.
- Supply structure - including review of key suppliers by product groups.
- Market share by value for the major suppliers.
- Profiles of key suppliers – turnovers, areas of specialization etc.
- Distribution overview – DIY outlets, direct supply, on-line, mail order & catalogue companies, garden centres, timber & builders merchants, others – key players in major channels, review of Internet Gardening sector (specialists/non-specialists).
- Channels of distribution - share by value.
- Forecast of market development – Review of prospects in 2016-2020. Future trends likely to affect this market.
- Positive and negative factors affecting the market – consumer confidence & spending, recovery in UK economy, housebuilding & housemoving, homeworking, widening use of garden buildings for leisure & residential use, gardening activities, weather, etc.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03666237-summary/view-report.html
Reportlinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/domestic-garden-buildings-and-structures-market-report--uk-2016-2020-analysis-300343784.html