Domino's Pizza Announces 2013 Earnings Calendar
ANN ARBOR, Mich., Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Domino's Pizza, Inc. (NYSE: DPZ) announces the following dates and times for their quarterly earnings calls during 2013:
- Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call
- Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern
- Note: This call is one hour later than normally scheduled calls
- First Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
- Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
- Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
- Tuesday, Oct.15, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern
All earnings releases will go out the morning of the investor conference calls, at approximately 7:30 a.m. Eastern. All calls will be webcast and archived on our site for replay.
About Domino's Pizza®
Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery. As of the third quarter 2012, Domino's operated a network of 10,040 franchised and Company-owned stores in the U.S. and over 70 international markets. During the third quarter, Domino's had global retail sales of nearly $1.7 billion: nearly $800 million domestically and over $862 million internationally. Domino's had global retail sales of over $6.9 billion in 2011. In October 2012, Domino's debuted its Handmade Pan Pizza, touting the product's fresh, never-frozen dough and establishing itself as a player in the Pan Pizza market. In September 2012, Domino's opened its 10,000th store, becoming one of only eight restaurant chains in the world to reach that milestone. In May 2011, Pizza Today named Domino's its "Chain of the Year" for the second straight year – making the company a three-time overall winner, and the first pizza delivery company to receive the honor in back-to-back years. In 2011, Domino's was ranked #1 in Forbes Magazine's "Top 20 Franchises for the Money" list.
SOURCE Domino's Pizza, Inc.