Don't Let Rodents Destroy Your Outdoor Fun, Control Them the Natural Way This Earth Day
BISMARCK, N.D., April 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Ahh—April. It's Earth Month and also National Pest Management Month, which together bring to mind mice and rats, the most destructive, annoying creatures on Planet Earth.
- Rodents do hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of damage in the U.S. every year.
- They shred wire, plastic, fabric, and wood.
- They can infect humans and pets with 60 known diseases.
- One amorous mouse couple can result in 15,000 new mice each year.
Mice and rats come uninvited and then wreak havoc. Is there a way to get rid of them without killing them?
Peppermint doesn't work
Earth-Kind founder Kari Warberg Block was a farm wife with a mouse infestation in her tractor cab. Poison was out of the question. Peppermint didn't work. Dryer static sheets didn't work. Nothing worked.
Warberg Block didn't want to have to pick up little mouse corpses; she just wanted the mice to go away. There was no natural rodent repellent on the market, so she invented one: Fresh Cab™, an all-natural rodent repellent for use in enclosed spaces. Fresh Cab contains nothing but ground corn cobs, great-smelling floral and citrus oils, and the magic ingredient: balsam fir oil, which rodents hate and humans enjoy.
Warberg Block has the following advice for un-inviting mice and rats to your enjoyable spring and summer activities.
Keep rodents out of your garden shed
- "The joy of getting your hands dirty gardening shouldn't have to include dealing with rodent messes," she says. "And if you're an organic gardener, you certainly don't want to use poisons."
- Earth-Kind is a member of the National Home Gardening Club, which has member-tested and member-approved Fresh Cab™ Rodent Repellent for use in keeping garden sheds and garages free of mice and rats.
Don't invite rodents to camp with you
- "As a camper, the last thing I want is mouse dung in my sleeping bag or mice in the stored food," Warberg Block says. The Good Sam Club—the world's largest RV organization—has member-tested and approved Fresh Cab™ for keeping pesky rodents out of campers, RVs, food pantries, and stored camping gear and clothing.
- And let's not forget man's best friend. To prevent your favorite four-legged camping buddy from eating harmful poisons or disease-carrying rodents, just stick a Fresh Cab™ pouch in enclosed places where mice might hang out.
Fresh Cab™ is the only natural rodent repellent registered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency nationally and in all 50 states as safe and effective in enclosed areas. Find it at retailers across the country, or visit www.earth-kind.com.
SOURCE Earth-Kind, Inc.
More by this Source
First Saturday Campaign Offers Seasonal Maintenance Tips & Tricks for Consumers this Fall
Oct 01, 2013, 10:00 ET
First Saturday Campaign Offers Seasonal Maintenance Tips & Tricks for Consumers
Jul 05, 2013, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.