NEW YORK, Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The 5th edition of the 'Door and Window Fabricators Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' incorporates original input and primary research and represents an up-to-date and informed report on the fabrication sector, covering both the residential and non-domestic markets, and reviewing prospects through to 2020.
Key sections covered:
- Market overview - market value, key trends and influences, market mix by value.- Sector review - Residential Windows, Commercial Windows, Residential Entrance Doors, Patio Doors, Conservatories, Curtain Wall, Roof Glazing and Ground Floor Treatments etc.- Product sectors - by frame material and application i.e. home improvement, housebuilding, private sector, public sector, private commercial and industrial.- Suppliers in the door and window manufacturing/ fabrication industry - retail glazing companies, trade PVC-U systems fabricators, joinery manufacturers, aluminium systems fabricators and specialist manufacturers.- Future prospects - market forecast to 2020 and overall glazing industry trends.
Key areas of insight include:
- Market activity levels over 2014-15 with a review of key market drivers.
- Material usage trends in key product sectors - market mixes by volume and value.
- Market trends in the private and public sectors, and new build & RMI.
- Extensive review of the fabricator market – recent changes in 2014-15, industry restructuring, future changes.
- Market prospects for 2016-17 and longer term trends up to 2020.
Key areas covered in the report include:
WINDOW & DOOR FABRICATION MARKET
- Overall door and window fabricators market - size and market mix by value, key general trends and underlying market drivers from 2010-15 and forecasts of future trends to 2020.
- Analysis of residential windows sector by volume and value 2010-2020. Focus on both newbuild and replacement markets, analysis by frame material and end-user sector. Review of key market drivers and future prospects.
- Analysis of commercial windows sector by value 2010-2020. Key market drivers. Mix by frame material.
- Analysis of residential entrance doors sector by volume and value 2010-2020 - focus on both newbuild and replacement markets with each segmented by frame material and end-user sector. Details of key market drivers and future prospects.
- Analysis of patio door sector by volume and value 2010-2017. Focus on both newbuild and replacement markets with each segmented by frame material and end-user sector – growth of bifold doors. Details of key market drivers and future prospects.
- Analysis of conservatory sector by volume and value 2007-2020. Segmentation by frame material. Details of key market drivers and future prospects.
- Analysis of curtain wall sector by value 2010-2020. Key market drivers. Mix by frame material.
- Analysis of roof glazing and ground floor treatment sectors by value 2010-2020. Key market drivers.
SUPPLY AND DISTRIBUTION- Analysis of door and window fabrication sectors - retail glazing companies, PVC-U systems fabricators, aluminium systems fabricators, steel framed glazing manufacturers, timber window manufacturers and specialist suppliers, (e.g. bespoke contractors and composite door manufacturers). Changes in supply structure in 2015-16.- Review of retail glazing sector -market shares for leading companies. Changes in market structure.- Review of PVC-U fabricator sector split between trade fabricators and fabricator/installers. Turnover and volume output estimates for leading companies. Changes in structure -activity and performance summaries for leading companies.- Review of aluminium systems fabrication sector. Activity and performance summaries for leading companies.- Review of activities and performance of other leading manufacturers from other sectors including bespoke specialists, joinery, steel windows, rooflights and composite doors etc.
- Market prospects in 2016-17 - key drivers in door & window fabricators market and longer term prospects up to 2020. Key growth sectors.
- Overall trends in glazing industry – materials, sectors etc.
- Impact of changes on market structure.
Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/door-and-window-fabricators-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300378424.html