Dorel Juvenile Group Adds Europe's Premier Juvenile "Baby Art" Line To Their U.S. Brand Portfolio
COLUMBUS, Ind., Oct. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dorel Juvenile Group (DJG), a division of Dorel Industries Inc. (TSX: DII.B, DII.A) and the nation's largest juvenile products manufacturer, announced today that Baby Art will now be available in the United States. The Baby Art Collection offers creative and contemporary pieces of artwork to celebrate and capture baby's milestones. From hand and foot sculptures to magnet keepsakes and picture frames, the Baby Art Collection artistically preserves moments of joy that can be captured in less than 15 minutes. No baking is required and it is safe for baby and parent.
"Babies and children grow and change so quickly and we are so pleased to offer parents a unique and artistic way to capture and celebrate special moments," said Dan Pennacchio, General Manager of International Brands at Dorel Juvenile Group. "With the Baby Art Collection, precious memories will never be forgotten."
The 2012 Baby Art Collection includes 10 kits offering something for every style:
- Window Sculpture Frame: Everything you need to create a unique 3D sculpture of baby's hands or feet within just 15 minutes. SRP $24.99
- 1st Year Print Frame: Includes kit to create an imprint of baby's hand or foot in 2 minutes and a frame with 12 photograph slots; one for each month in baby's first year. SRP $34.99
- Magnet Keepsake: Ready in just 2 minutes, the magnet keepsakes can be imprinted with baby's hands or feet. SRP: $17.99
- Duo Paint Print Frame: Taupe frame holds photograph and features painted handprints of both baby and parent. Easy to make in just 2 minutes. SRP $22.99
- News Print Frame: Personalize this frame with the front page news, calendar, birth announcement, congratulations messages, or any other souvenir of your baby's birth date. Includes space for imprint of baby's hand or foot, which takes only 2 minutes to make. SRP $34.99
Baby Art will be available in the U.S. in October 2012 at specialty retailers nationwide. Please contact us for more information or visit us at booth # 300 at the ABC Expo in Louisville, KY.
About Dorel Juvenile Group
Dorel Juvenile Group is a division of Dorel Industries Inc. (TSX: DII.B, DII.A,) a world class juvenile products and bicycle company. Now in its 50th year, Dorel creates style and excitement in equal measure to safety, quality and value. The Company's lifestyle leadership position is pronounced in both its Juvenile and Bicycle categories with an array of trend-setting products. Dorel's powerfully branded products include Safety 1st, Quinny, Cosco, Maxi-Cosi and Bebe Confort in Juvenile, as well as Cannondale, Schwinn, GT, Mongoose, IronHorse and SUGOI in Recreational/Leisure. Dorel's Home Furnishings segment markets a wide assortment of both domestically produced and imported furniture products, principally within North America. Dorel has annual sales of US$2.4 billion and employs 5,000 people in facilities located in twenty-two countries worldwide.
SOURCE Dorel Juvenile Group