DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES Declares National Girls Night In
Chocolatiers Share Their Tips For A Fun And Fabulous Girls Night In Experience on September 22
MT. ARLINGTON, N.J., Sept. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Time to check those datebooks! Today, DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES, a Mars Chocolate North America brand, declared Thursday, September 22, 2011, National "Girls Night In," to encourage girlfriends from coast-to-coast to reconnect over good food and lots of fun.
"Our Chocolatiers – the DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES sales force - are experts at throwing the ultimate girlfriend get-togethers," said Betty Palm , President, DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES. "Over the years, the Chocolatiers have shared so many wonderful tips on how to bring women together over chocolate that we no longer wanted to keep them to ourselves."
For those groups of gals looking for a good excuse to get-together, the DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES team has compiled their top tips for maximizing any "girls night in" occasion:
- Get Together. Invite friends that you know will be lively and fun at a party, but also invite those who might need a night of friendship even more. Try to mix old and new friends, so different people can get to know each other.
- Make it Delicious. It's always fun to try out new recipes to share with friends– especially if they're easy-to-prepare and easy-to-eat foods. For simple yet delectable fare, try DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES® recipes for Gingerbread Cupcakes with Coconut Pecan Frosting, Easy S'mores Squares or their new ready-to-eat Choco-Carmel Crunch – the delish alternative to popcorn!
- Treat Each Other. Send your gal pals home with some fabulous swag – right from their friends' closets! Prior to the party, ask guests to peek inside their closets and bring any fabulous accessories, shoes, handbags or clothing they no longer wear. Showcase the items at the party and let your guests treat themselves to a new wardrobe courtesy of their friends!
- Drink up the Fun. Craft your favorite cocktail – or "mocktail" - to share or learn to make a signature drink from DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES® line of brilliant beverages including a chocolate martini, peanut butter chocolate chip smoothie, white chocolate raspberry daiquiri or new white chocolate pear flavored cider.
- Hire a Pro. Any "girls night in" can be fun and educational. Find a local artist or craftswoman to teach you a new skill or invite a speaker to come and discuss a relevant topic among your friends. For example, a local Chocolatier from DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES can host a dessert workshop or teach the group how to make chocolate creations from scratch.
- Don't Forget Brunch. If people stay the night, plan for a simple breakfast in the morning such as DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES® new Saigon Swirl Cinnamon Rolls. This one-pan breakfast delight makes clean up easy for you and is a thoughtful way to conclude the festivities!
- Put your next party on the books. Don't wait to plan your next fabulous night in with friends – while everyone is together take a look at calendars and plan the next event! Or, become a DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES Chocolatier and start throwing incredible Chocolate Tasting Parties for your friends while earning a little extra money each month! At Chocolate Tasting parties, the host invites her friends and you'll share delicious new treats and demonstrate entertaining ideas. For more information visit Facebook.com/DoveDiscoveries.
For more information about DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES, including the opportunity to become a Chocolatier, visit www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com.
About Mars Chocolate North America:
Mars Chocolate North America is the North American chocolate operations of Mars, Incorporated. In 1911, Frank C. Mars made the first Mars candies in his Tacoma, Washington kitchen and established Mars' first roots as a confectionery company. In the 1920s, Forrest E. Mars, Sr. joined his father in business and together they launched the MILKY WAY® bar. In 1932, Forrest, Sr. moved to the United Kingdom with a dream of building a business based on the philosophy of a "mutuality of benefits" for all stakeholders – this vision serves as the foundation of the Mars, Incorporated we are today. Based in McLean, Virginia, Mars has net sales of more than $30 billion and six business segments including Petcare, Chocolate, Wrigley, Food, Drinks and Symbioscience. More than 65,000 Associates worldwide are putting our Mars Principles in action every day to make a difference for people and the planet through our performance.
Mars brands include: Chocolate – M&M'S®, SNICKERS®, DOVE®, GALAXY®, MARS®, MILKY WAY® and TWIX®; Petcare – PEDIGREE®, WHISKAS®, SHEBA®, CESAR® and ROYAL CANIN®; Wrigley – ORBIT®, EXTRA®, STARBURST®, DOUBLEMINT® and SKITTLES®; Food – UNCLE BEN'S®, DOLMIO®, EBLY®, MASTERFOODS® and SEEDS OF CHANGE®; Drinks – ALTERRA COFFEE ROASTERS™, THE BRIGHT TEA CO.™, KLIX® and FLAVIA®; Symbioscience –SERAMIS®, CIRKU™ and COCOAVIA™.
For more information, please visit www.mars.com.
SOURCE Mars Chocolate North America
More by this Source
Snickers® Bites Partners with Bite-size Female Jockey
May 01, 2013, 09:00 ET
M&M'S® Racing Goes For Green In Kansas
Apr 19, 2013, 11:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.