Barry Frey, DPAA president & CEO, will lead the event and conduct one-on-one interviews with select speakers.
"We are riding a tremendous wave of momentum heading into this year's Video Everywhere Summit," Frey said. "The digital place-based media industry has firmly established itself as an effective video advertising option among agency and brand decision-makers, and the DPAA itself has been signing on new members at a record pace. There is recognition from all corners that in today's advertising everywhere ecosystem our digitally empowered screens are delivering tremendous value without any of the other digital concerns of viewability, fraud or ad blocking."
Brand executives on this year's speaking roster include:
- John Costello (keynote speaker), president, global marketing & innovation, Dunkin' Brands (in addition to his keynote, Costello will be presented with a special CMO Innovator Award in recognition of his long and distinguished career)
- B. Bonin Bough (featured speaker), chief media/commerce officer, Mondelez International
- Kimberly Gnatt (featured speaker), global group director, digital platforms & innovation, Coca-Cola Company
- Fernando Arriola, vp marketing, ConAgra Foods
- Ed Gold, advertising director, State Farm
- Sarah Beddoe, vp national marketing, Sonic Drive-In
- Lou Paskalis, svp, enterprise media executive, Bank of America
- M'lou Walker, CEO, Zicam
Agency thought leaders include:
- Irwin Gotlieb, global chairman, GroupM
- Doug Ray, CEO, Carat
- Kasha Cacy, CEO, UM
- Jason Kodish, global chief data scientist, DigitasLBi
- Alan Schulman, national brand creative & content, Deloitte Digital
- Erica Schmidt, managing director North America, Cadreon
- Helen Giles, group director, integrated media investments, Campbell Ewald
- Rich Greenfield, managing director, media/technology, BTIG Research
Also appearing will be digital place-based media star Cat Greenleaf, the host of "Talk Stoop" and a favorite of delegates at past Video Everywhere Summits.
Topics to be explored by these industry leaders include deployment of mobile and location data in conjunction with DPB screens, programmatic, the media economy, case studies, building lasting relationships with consumers, a technology innovation showcase, and more.
The Video Everywhere Summit will once again feature an experiential exhibit hall, The Intel Hall of Innovation, where DPB networks and technology companies will display the latest in digital place-based media content and tools to reach on-the-go consumers.
Showcase sponsorships have been selling at a pace far exceeding earlier years and are anticipated to be fully sold by the end of August.
The historic Roosevelt Hotel, known as "The Grand Dame of Madison Avenue," is the official hotel of Digital Signage Week. Attendees to the Video Everywhere Summit or any other of the week's events are eligible for preferred hotel rates. These rates and all Summit information can be accessed at www.videoeverywheresummit.com
About DPAA (www.videoeverywhere.com)
Founded in 2006, the Digital Place Based Advertising Association (DPAA) represents leading digital placed-based networks by promoting their integral role in the "video everywhere" ecosystem. The DPAA fosters collaboration between agencies and digital place-based networks; provides industry-wide research and best practices in areas such as mobile integration and programmatic; and promotes the effectiveness of digital place-based advertising. Digital place-based media is defined as networked digital video screens containing programming and advertising, reaching consumers on their daily journeys in places where they dwell.
The DPAA's annual Video Everywhere Summit brings together 700+ delegates representing brands, agencies, digital place-based networks, ad tech, research firms and others for a full day of presentations, panels, case studies, networking events and experiential exhibits. The Summit is the only event dedicated to multi-screen viewing and video neutral planning. The 2016 Video Everywhere Summit will be held on October 27 in New York.
The DPAA is a Video Everywhere AssociationTM.
Braff Communications LLC
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dpaa-unveils-roster-of-major-ad-industry-leaders-to-speak-at-2016-video-everywhere-summit-300307747.html
SOURCE Digital Place Based Advertising Association (DPAA)