Draftmark Tap System Hits Store (And Fridge) Shelves In New Markets, Bringing A Fresh Draught Beer Experience Home
Draftmark Puts Draught Beer Lovers in Control of the Tap, At Home
ST. LOUIS, June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Enjoying fresh, cold draught beer at home just got a whole lot easier thanks to the Draftmark home tap system. Draftmark is a simple and low-maintenance tap system that puts beer fans in complete control of their draught beer experiences at home, from choosing the style of beer to pulling their very own tap handle. Initially introduced in St. Louis, Draftmark distribution is growing this spring to bring fresh draught beer to homes in Boston, Charlotte, Minneapolis, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Seattle, and select areas of Delaware, Southern New Jersey and Kentucky.
"If you love fresh draught beer you will love Draftmark," said Pat McGauley, vice president of innovation at Anheuser-Busch. "Draftmark takes draught beer to the next level by offering simplicity and convenience that is unmatched by any other home keg systems. It raises the bar for beer."
Historically, the biggest obstacles to enjoying the fresh taste of draught beer at home were the time, money and maintenance needed to take care of a keg system. Draftmark uses new, proprietary technology to eliminate common challenges in a way that's as sophisticated as it is simple. It is ideal for the beer drinker who is looking for a new way to enjoy great beer on his or her terms. And at approximately $49.99 for the Draftmark appliance and typically between $13.99 and $15.99 for each one-gallon refill, Draftmark is an affordable way to bring the draught beer experience home and makes the perfect gift.
"Dads, recent college graduates, new homeowners, newlyweds, new parents or anyone that enjoys a perfect pour will love to open up the gift of fresh draught beer at home," said McGauley.
How Draftmark Works
The Draftmark tap system is a refrigerator-based system that takes up about the same amount of space as a "fridge pack" of soda. It uses one-gallon refills that feature bottle-in-bottle technology to ensure the beer inside never touches air until it touches a beer glass, helping keep the beer fresh for 30 days once tapped.
Using Draftmark is easy: just fill, chill and pour fresh draught beer. The pressurized system removes the need for additional CO2, and each refill comes with its own spout, which eliminates any beer line cleaning.
"It's all about convenience and consistency," said McGauley. "We want discerning beer drinkers to spend less time with maintenance and more time enjoying a glass of draught beer. Draftmark helps to create the perfect pour every time, any time, with a host of flavorful beer selections."
Draftmark refills are available in a variety of beer brands and styles to give beer drinkers options, including*:
- Bass Pale Ale, an English pale ale
- Budweiser, a crisp, refreshing lager
- Michelob AmberBock, a rich, full-bodied bock-style beer
- Shock Top Belgian White, a Belgian-style unfiltered wheat ale
- Goose Island Honker's Ale, an English-style bitter ale
- Goose Island IPA, fruity and hoppy English-style India pale ale (available in June 2013)
- Local grocery and package liquor stores in select markets
- See Draftmark.com for location information
- Approximate price - $49.99
- Comes with rechargeable battery and charger
- Sold separately
- One gallon of beer per refill
- Approximate price - $13.99-$15.99
- Each refill comes with its own spout
- Cooling Gel Wrap – keeps refills cold when system is out of fridge
- Tap Stand – improves table top access
- Brand Buttons – personalize tap handle with the beer brand in system
- Go to budshop.com/draftmark for purchase information
*refills vary by market
More by this Source
Budweiser Brew House Opens Doors At Ballpark Village In Downtown St. Louis
Mar 24, 2014, 14:05 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.