LONDON, Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Drug Delivery Technology – assess products, developments, and revenue prospects
What does the future hold for the drug delivery technologies market? Visiongain's brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2025, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects.
Our 204 page report provides 113 tables, charts, and graphs covering 6 leading and distinct submarkets. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Increasing development and use of biological drugs (biologics) will increase worldwide sales of drug delivery technologies from 2015 to 2025, our study shows.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcript of 5 exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
- Dr Igor Gonda, President and CEO & David Cipolla, Senior Director of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Aradigm
- Dr Claus Michael Lehr, Head of Department, Drug Delivery at the Helmholtz Institute for Pharmaceutical Research Saarland (HIPS)
- Dr. Bridget Martell, Chief Medical Officer and Vice President of Clinical Product Development, Juniper Pharmaceuticals
- John McCarter, Director of Business Development, Soluble Therapeutics
- Dr Sven Frokjaer, Dean and Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
You will find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of 6 major submarkets to 2025:
- Oral Drug Delivery Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Inhalable Drug Delivery Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Injectable/Implantable Drug Delivery Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Transdermal Drug Delivery Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Ocular Drug Delivery Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Nasal/Buccal Drug Delivery Market Forecast 2015-2025
Our new study also provides qualitative analyses for each submarket identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and potential threats to sales growth.
How will those drug delivery markets expand? Which applications will generate the most money? This study will allow you to thoroughly understand the industry, finding the most promising places for investments and sales.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
In our study you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for the leading regional and national markets:
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
Many opportunities exist within the drug delivery technologies market. With our new investigation you will gain business research and analysis with individual sales predictions and discussions. You will find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for the drug delivery technologies market will reach $159.3bn in 2015, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2015 to 2025. Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 10 leading companies and others, including:
- Antares Pharma
- Applied Pharma Research
- NanoPass Technologies
In general, a company profile gives y
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3156591/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48