ATLANTA, Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital Signage Expo® (DSE), the world's largest and longest running International Tradeshow and Conference dedicated to digital signage, interactive technology and digital out-of-home networks (DOOH), will present the newest, most cutting edge technology in the digital signage, interactive technologies and digital out-of-home media industry on February 27-28, 2013 in Las Vegas.
DSE's New Product Pavilion will feature dozens of new and innovative products that attendees will have the opportunity to see first-hand, including:
- 22MILES Wayfinding's Mobile Wayfinding Software
- Actineon, Inc.'s Whisper 7-1U Windows 7 or 8 Signage Player
- Akasa (Asia) Corp.'s EULER (AK-ITXO5-BK) Fanless Case
- Anovo Co., Ltd.'s Digital Signage for Outdoor
- AOpen America's OpenSign
- Armodilo Display Solutions' Freestanding Tablet Display
- AVerMedia Technologies, Inc.'s AVerCaster Combo
- AXIOMTEK's OPS870
- Barix Technology, Inc's Annuncicom 60
- Beacon Extender, Inc.'s VW-919 Video-Wall over IP
- Black Box's MediaCentro IPX Extender for Videowalls
- BrightSign, LLC's BrightSign XD
- C2G's TruLink HDMI Active Optical Cable
- Capital Networks' Audience for Android
- Chief's LVMU Video Wall Cart
- Christie Digital's FHD661-W Weatherall Series Outdoor TV Display
- Cisco's Edge 300 Digital Media Player
- ComQi's Passport
- Dataprobe's iBoot-DC
- Delphi Display Systems' DynaScan's DS55LX3
- DT Rsearch's MS1600X Multi Screen Appliance
- DynaScan's DS55LX3
- Four Winds Interactive's FWI Sofware Version 45 – "Tahiti"
- Hall Research's UHBXDigital Sidewalk Signboard
- iBASE Technology (USA), Inc.'s SI-38 Signature Book Digital Signage Player
- iDISPLAY's iDISPLAY Tablet 21.5-inch with Pulse Technology
- INDS Technology, Inc.'s iS-1600 fanless signage player
- ITSENCLOSURES –ViewStation's Outdoor Touchscreen Wayfinding Kiosk
- LG Electronics USA, Inc.'s WS50 LED Large Screen Monitor
- Lo-K Systems, Inc.'s LOOK: Live Optical Objective Keypoints
- Marshall Electronics' DP-1203k-FM Integrated Player
- Matrox Graphics, Inc.'s Matrox Maevex video distribution over IP
- Mimo Monitors' Magic Touch Delux
- Mitsubishi Electric Visual Solutions America's MDT-701S Back-lit 70" monitor
- Nanonation, Inc.'s iPad Digital Signage
- NEC Display Solutions' V552 55" LCD Display
- Peerless – AV's Pico Broadcaster
- Philips Commercial Signage's VL Series
- Reality Interactive, LLC's bitSHUTTLE CMS
- Reflect Systems, Inc.'s Interactive Greeter Kiosk
- Samil CTS, Inc.'s Clear View 224
- SensyTouch's 42-inch all-in-one Multi-touch System
- Shuttle Computer's DS61 Digital Signage Player
- SoundGraphic, Inc.'s YOUFRAME
- SVSi, inc.'s ATR201 Audio Transceiver
- TouchSystems' InnovaTouch32
- Visix's APPOINT "Digital Signage for PowerPoint"
- WEGENER's iPump 725 Digital Signage Server/Player
- West Pond Enterprises, LLC's FlexStream
- WHOOSH! Inc.'s Screen Shine
To learn more about the new products to debut at DSE 2013 and to see what they look like, go to: http://www.digitalsignageexpo.net/dse-2013-new-products-pavilion
Chris Gibbs, President of ExpoNation, LLC, the producer of Digital Signage Expo said, "Creativity, innovation and growth continue to be hallmarks of our industry and nowhere is that more apparent than on the DSE 2013 trade show floor and in DSE's New Product Pavilion Showcase."
Register to see all the newest technology in person, or to attend any of the educational programs at DSE, many of which are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification or renewal credits, go to: www.digitalsignageexpo.net.
Mark your calendar now: Digital Signage Expo® 2013, co-located with the Interactive Technology Expo and Digital Content Show, will present its three-day conference on February 26-28, 2013. The Exhibition Hall will open for two days on February 27-28, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space contact Jeanne Phillips, (770) 817-5903. Or, for more information, visit www.digitalsignageexpo.net. You can follow DSE on Twitter at DSExpo, or for all DSE 2013 updates, use #dse2013. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE's new Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.
About Digital Signage Expo
Celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2013, Digital Signage Expo, held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV, USA, is the world's largest and longest running conference and trade show exclusively dedicated to the digital signage, interactive technology and digital-out-of-home (DOOH) industries. Launched in 2004, DSE was the first event dedicated to the digital signage market and has been a significant contributor to the growth of this fast-paced industry. Professional end user attendance represents decision-makers from key industry categories such as retail, restaurant, healthcare, education, hospitality and transportation, as well as other key stakeholders, including advertising executives, brand marketers and systems integrators.
Close to 200 exhibitors feature technology and services including hardware, software, network, delivery and content from around the globe. DSE also offers the largest and most diversified digital signage and digital out-of-home educational program anywhere in the world, with more than 150 educators and the largest variety of educational opportunities, including a live installation tour and structured curriculum leading to professional re-certification in eight educational tracks. The 2013 program will be comprised of 16 pre- and post-show educational events, 32 seminars, 40 targeted Industry Vertical Discussion Groups and 42 free workshops staged in three on-floor theaters.
SOURCE Digital Signage Expo 2013