PHILADELPHIA, NEW YORK and BOSTON, March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- International law firm Duane Morris LLP is pleased to announce a three-city series of interactive workshops on the topic of business expansion into the European Union, with an emphasis on Ireland. The workshops, entitled "Expanding to the EU? - Consider Ireland," are set to take place March 26 in Philadelphia, March 27 in New York and March 28 in Boston, at the firm's offices in each city. There is no charge for these events. However, attendees must RSVP by March 21.
During each event, a panel of seasoned tax and legal advisors from the U.S. and Europe with substantial combined experience handling outbound and inbound international investments will provide insights they have gained assisting companies in entering the vibrant European market. The speakers are:
- Stuart Lyons, CPA, the International Tax Practice leader and a principal at Baker Newman Noyes Tax Division in Boston;
- Aidan Byrne, lead tax partner at Baker Tilly Ryan Glennon in Dublin;
- Jim Alajbegu, CPA, partner at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP in New York;
- Thomas Schmuhl, partner at Duane Morris LLP in Philadelphia;
- Stephen Mullan, vice president for emerging business at IDA Ireland in New York;
- Michael Mathisen, the International Tax Practice leader of ParenteBeard in New York; and
- Andreas McConnell, partner and head of the Corporate and Commercial Department at Philip Lee Solicitors in Dublin.
The events will also feature networking opportunities with both business leaders seeking to expand into Ireland and those who have entered the market, as well as an Irish beverage sampling.
To RSVP, please visit:
About Duane Morris
Duane Morris LLP, a law firm with more than 700 attorneys in offices across the United States and internationally, is asked by a broad array of clients to provide innovative solutions to today's legal and business challenges.
SOURCE Duane Morris LLP