Dunkin' Donuts' New Twitter Sweepstakes Celebrates Five Years of DDSMART®
DDSMART Fifth Anniversary Sweepstakes offers five fans the chance to win $500 in Dunkin' Donuts Cards
CANTON, Mass., Aug. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- This month, Dunkin' Donuts marks the fifth anniversary of the launch of its DDSMART® menu of better-for-you choices. To celebrate five years of helping to keep people running smartly, Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, today launched a special DDSMART Fifth Anniversary Sweepstakes, offering people the chance to win $500 in Dunkin' Donuts Cards throughout the day.
This morning, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET, followers of @DunkinDonuts on Twitter can share the best thing that has happened to them in the past five years, using the special hashtag #DDSMART5. Then, from 1 p.m. to 5:55 p.m. ET, followers can share one smart change they hope to make in the next five years, also using the special hashtag. At the end of the day, five participants selected at random will receive $500 in Dunkin' Donuts Cards to help keep them running on DDSMART food and beverages through the year. No purchase necessary, 18+ to enter. Void where prohibited. For additional terms and conditions related to Dunkin' Donuts' "DDSMART Fifth Anniversary Sweepstakes," please visit: https://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en/promotions/5th_anniversary_sweepstakes.html
According to John Costello, Dunkin' Brands President, Global Marketing and Innovation, "We launched our DDSMART menu as part of our ongoing commitment to offer a wide range of products in various sizes and flavors that fit any of our guests' lifestyles and dietary preferences so they can make choices that are right for them. Meeting the needs of our guests this way has been a key to our brand's continued growth and success. We are proud to mark the milestone of DDSMART's fifth anniversary, and celebrate with a fun Twitter sweepstakes that rewards our guests for looking back with us at a great five years, while also looking ahead to the next five years."
Dunkin' Donuts' DDSMART menu of items provides guests with better-for-you options without compromising taste, quality or value. All Dunkin' Donuts' DDSMART items meet at least one of the following criteria: 25% fewer calories; 25% less sugar, saturated fat or sodium than comparable fare, and/or contain an ingredient or nutrient that is nutritionally beneficial. Earlier this year, Dunkin' Donuts introduced the Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sandwich as the newest addition to the DDSMART menu. Featuring an egg topped with turkey sausage and a slice of reduced fat cheddar cheese, served on an oven-toasted English Muffin, the Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sandwich is available at participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurants nationwide.
The Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sandwich joins other DDSMART menu items that are under 400 calories, including:
- Egg White Flatbread Sandwiches (280 calories) are available in either Veggie or Turkey Sausage and Spinach varieties. Both are served on toasted multigrain flatbread.
- Egg & Cheese on an English Muffin (240 calories) and Ham, Egg & Cheese on an English Muffin (280 calories) are both served on a delicious English Muffin that has 7 grams of fiber.
- Wake-Up Wrap® Sandwiches are perfect for value-conscious, on-the-go people who want a fast, freshly-prepared breakfast option in a smaller portion size and with fewer calories than the usual breakfast sandwich. DDSMART Wake-Up Wrap® Sandwiches are available in several varieties, including Egg White Veggie (150 calories), Egg White Turkey Sausage and Spinach (150 calories), Egg & Cheese (150 calories) and Ham, Egg & Cheese (170 calories).
- Oatmeal with Dried Fruit Topping is available in Original (270 calories) or Brown Sugar flavor (300 calories).
- Small Hot or Iced Coffee (5-10 calories) can be made to guest's preferences with Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener (<5 calories per packet), or with Skim Milk and Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener (25-30 calories).
- Small Latte Lite has 80 calories and is made with Skim Milk and Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener.
- Freshly-brewed Unsweetened Hot Teas are all zero calories.
- Freshly-brewed Unsweetened Iced Teas have 5–10 calories.
About Dunkin' Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for seven years running. The company has more than 10,500 restaurants in 31 countries worldwide. For the full-year 2012, Dunkin' Donuts' restaurants had global franchisee-reported sales of approximately $6.9 billion. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' Donuts is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin' Donuts
More by this Source
Dunkin' Donuts Celebrates PEEPS® Donuts With Special "PEEPStakes"
Apr 07, 2014, 09:00 ET
Dunkin' Donuts Introduces New Iced Green Tea
Apr 03, 2014, 11:00 ET
Dunkin' Donuts Tees Up New Iced Green Tea And Iced Tea Flavors
Apr 03, 2014, 10:08 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.