WEST COVINA, Calif., Sept. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- E FUN, a leading designer and manufacturer of mobile lifestyle products, has the perfect tablet for proving why the Android OS makes sense for so many applications: its popular Nextbook Ares 11 2-in-1 tablet. Features such as 64GB of on-board storage along with a microSD slot for expansion; access to millions of apps, music, books, and movies through the Google Play Store; easy customization; game-changing Android platform; and its competitive pricing make the Ares 11 the perfect selection for those wanting an Android tablet.
"There are many reasons why people select an Android tablet," stated Jason Liszewski, managing director and VP of sales for E FUN. "It offers so many advantages over other operating systems, that it fits virtually seamlessly into any application. Our Nextbook Ares 11 2-in-1 tablet is the embodiment of what the Android operating system offers tablet users."
Five Reasons to Choose Android
1. Storage. Android offers the ability to store vast amounts of data with its inclusion of a microSD card slot, a feature other operating systems do not offer. The Nextbook Ares 11 comes with 64GB of on-board storage. Add in the various capacities of microSD cards and the unit can store up to an unlimited amount of data. Only an Android tablet allows users to expand their storage capacity.
2. Google Play Store. Android offers its ability to access the Google Play Store. With it, Ares 11 users can choose from over 1.3 million apps, the vast majority of which are free. Plus, many popular Google apps come pre-installed on the unit and are easily accessible. Along with apps, users can purchase books, movies, music, and videos from the Google Play Store.
3. Customization. Customization to a user's particular tastes or needs is another Android plus from having so many apps available. As such, Ares 11 users can easily customize their tablet into a one-of-a-kind unit if so desired.
4. Android Platform. While once upon a time, the Android OS was nothing to get excited about, it has since developed into the world's most popular mobile operating system. The Nextbook Ares 11 features the Android operation system plus the 1.83GHZ Intel® Atom™ Quad-Core processor that provides a faster, smoother and more powerful computing experience.
5. Value. Unlike other operating systems, where buyers are paying dearly for the brand name, Android devices are considered a good value in the eyes of many. The Ares 11, with its Android OS and many other features, is value priced at under $200.
The Nextbook Ares 11 2-in-1 tablet is available at select Walmart stores across the country and through Walmart.com for $179. Free shipping is included for qualifying online purchases. For complete product details, visit www.nextbookusa.com.
About E FUN
E FUN, a designer and marketer of mobile lifestyle products, entered the North American market in late 2010. Since then, E FUN has grown to be one of the leading tablet brands at retail, achieving top five market share by volume in 2013. Its ongoing product innovation and partnerships set E FUN apart from competitors and provide customers with unique out of the box experiences. Its product offerings include Android and Windows tablets, home automation devices, and wearables. E FUN is headquartered in West Covina, California.
For additional information regarding E FUN's Nextbook tablets, visit www.nextbookusa.com.
All products/services and trademarks mentioned in this release are the properties of their respective companies.
© 2016 E FUN. All rights reserved.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/e-fun-nextbook-ares-11-2-in-1-tablet-highlights-why-android-os-makes-sense-for-most-users-300336678.html
SOURCE E FUN